Premiership

Super Sunday

Newcastle v Sunderland 1.30 SS1

Liverpool v Arsenal 4pm SS1

Match of the Day

MOTD 2 10.30

MOTD Extra 12.15

• Like 1

So a midlands derby isn't good enough to be broadcast last week but a north east 'derby' with a 40 mile distance between the clubs is.

Guess we can look forward to sky pundits telling us how much of a hot bed of football up there, how much they love there football up there and they love their strikers up there.

• Like 1

So a midlands derby isn't good enough to be broadcast last week but a north east 'derby' with a 40 mile distance between the clubs is.

Guess we can look forward to sky pundits telling us how much of a hot bed of football up there, how much they love there football up there and they love their strikers up there, and how they love rimming Gazza up there and brown nosing Wor Jackie

from a club who have been banging on about how they will be self sufficient by developing there own players in their new £300million academy, not giving one of those youngsters a chance today.

Everton getting spanked good and proper. What happened?

Typical Martinez, has no idea how to build or replace a defence. He inherited a very good defence last season from Moyes,but Distin etc cannot play every single game anymore and there is no one to replace them.

I don't know, but I have started to dislike them over the years and I'm glad to see that they're no where near challenging the top four. It's great to see that the wankathon over Martinez has now died down and the knives are back out for Kenwright.

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Balewatch:

hpdcViIl.jpg

He's added to his collection of cup final goals for Real Madrid.   After the Copa del Rey final and the Champions League final he's scored in the club world cup final.   The club world cup is a quality and prestigious competition and Bale's goal reflects the standard of player appearing in the tournament: (gif)*

*technically it's a HTML5 video, but whatever. 

Edit:  Oh, and Auckland City of New Zealand are the third best team in the world.  They won the 3rd/4th playoff of the Club World Cup so it must be true. 

Edited by The_Rev

I don't know, but I have started to dislike them over the years and I'm glad to see that they're no where near challenging the top four. It's great to see that the wankathon over Martinez has now died down and the knives are back out for Kenwright.

Waiting patiently for the first #bringbackmoyes

• Like 1

Â