All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

1 hour ago, El Zen said:

Canadian side? Mt. Rushmore is several hundred kms from Canada. /nerd. 

Well, strictly speaking, it doesn't matter how far away it is, it's still technically on the Canadian side. Like the faces are on the Mexican side. 

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea whether the Mt. Rushmore carvings are aligned east-west or north-south. 

Edited by mjmooney

35 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Well, strictly speaking, it doesn't matter how far away it is, it's still technically on the Canadian side. Like the faces are on the Mexican side. 

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea whether the Mt. Rushmore carvings are aligned east-west or north-south. 

They look South East. I've spent way more time looking at Mount Rushmore on Google Earth today than I thought I would. I'm quite familiar with the area now :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Definitely. I think I’m going to go home and tend the Russian side of the garden now. 

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, turnbull said:

20220513_064358.jpg

This reminded me of that saying.

When a man meets a woman and settles down he really hopes that she won’t change.

When a woman meets a man and settles down she really hopes he will change.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Genie said:

This reminded me of that saying.

When a man meets a woman and settles down he really hopes that she won’t change.

When a woman meets a man and settles down she really hopes he will change.

And they are both inevitably doomed to disappointment. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

And they are both inevitably doomed to disappointment. 

Yes, tbh, I changed the full saying to make it sound a bit less depressing. In full.

When a man meets a woman and settles down he really hopes that she won’t change, but she does.

When a woman meets a man and settles down she really hopes he will change, but he doesn’t.

• Like 1

Â