All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

2 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I nearly pissed myself laughing when Frank called her Bo Selecta, Shameless used to be brilliant before it became the Maguire show

That is perfect. She really is.

6 minutes ago, sne said:

ff1e66baa1ac45238b5c4754eab8a355_md.jpg

Is it because she is cutting under her arm as opposed to turning the cucumber(?) the other way and cutting without her arm in the way?

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Like 2

Just now, sparrow1988 said:

Is it funny because she is cutting under her arm as opposed to turning the cucumber(?) the other way and cutting without her arm in the way?

That's it. I'm a chef so maybe it's just me :D 

On 10/05/2022 at 18:20, leemond2008 said:

Untitled.jpg

Glad I hung fire on the cucumber cutter. But I still don't get this one. Is it because it was (presumably) taken with a phone? 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Glad I hung fire on the cucumber cutter. But I still don't get this one. Is it because it was (presumably) taken with a phone? 

It's from Terminator 2. Right after this shot the whole place gets a nuclear blast.

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

It's a still from Terminator 2. A second later the human race is annihilated by nuclear warfare.

Except it's actually a dream. But it will happen. Or might happen anyway. It depends.

Edited by Lichfield Dean
Too slow

Just now, Designer1 said:

It's from Terminator 2. Right after this shot the whole place gets a nuclear blast.

Figures. Never seen it. 

3 minutes ago, sne said:

That's it. I'm a chef so maybe it's just me :D 

I also thought it looks a bit odd. I’ve never seen anyone cut anything like that. I’m going to go with - I’m not sure she normally cooks her own meals. 

Â