All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

1 hour ago, sne said:

For the Florida, Alabama and Mississippi market?

The first time I went to the State's I was gobsmacked to see an advert that literally spelt out that 6 was a bigger number than 1 and had to repeat this about 4 times. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Apart from the odd quirky comedic quip, although I've never met the man, everything else about him gives off a bad aura, I just know he is bad, very very bad.

How someone who was literally brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth can have a input to how we run the country is just mad. Actually any off them, an don't get me started on the house of lords

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

How someone who was literally brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth can have a input to how we run the country is just mad. Actually any off them, an don't get me started on the house of lords

I don't understand how people can make the decision to give someone like him their vote.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I don't understand how people can make the decision to give someone like him their vote.

It's one of those seats that Labour and the Liberals need to have a converation about. Combine their votes and sometimes one of them would win that seat. At the last election in a very high turnout and massive Tory Vote, their combined vote was around 2K short, chuck in the Greens for good measure and you's have been down to the hundreds

Â