All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

On 10/03/2022 at 16:31, SuperTed said:

C907CBB4-FD45-4563-9214-EA32F1C2AE28.jpeg.62fc78e8d9dbe0cc5b1996285ca23bfe.jpeg

For some context, I was at the funeral of a devout Villa fan yesterday and credit to one of the staff behind the bar who wore a Villa top to the funeral despite being a nose. One bloke still turned up in a blues pullover with blue shoes and his blues tattoo on show, so it cancelled out any wholesomeness of the above. 

Edited by SuperTed
Spelling
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

For some context, I was at the funeral of a devout Villa fan yesterday and credit to one of the staff behind the bar who wore a Villa top to the funeral despite being a nose. One bloke still turned up in a blues pullover with blue shoes and his blues tattoo on show, so it cancelled out any wholesomeness of the above. 

That sort of selfish b******* behaviour especially at a solemn occasion does my head in and the bloke probably thought he was giving it the bantz or had no respect. He didn't have to wear Villa colours like the other bloke did ; just don't wear any.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

That sort of selfish b******* behaviour especially at a solemn occasion does my head in and the bloke probably thought he was giving it the bantz or had no respect. He didn't have to wear Villa colours like the other bloke did ; just don't wear any.

Only got two sets of clothes and the away kit was in the wash

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

They have to wash their clothes to get rid of the dribble

Tried finding a picture of a Blue's fan in filthy clothes but strangely nothing came up. I think I must have SafeSearch on. 

I did find this though. ea7d8559c6e60e92e9999415771e7df62dfbc9fa2a8cca8143c7fdfb6a68ec25.jpg.7172cdcf35a49f80eaeb00aa23c857ab.jpg

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Tried finding a picture of a Blue's fan in filthy clothes but strangely nothing came up. I think I must have SafeSearch on. 

I did find this though. ea7d8559c6e60e92e9999415771e7df62dfbc9fa2a8cca8143c7fdfb6a68ec25.jpg.7172cdcf35a49f80eaeb00aa23c857ab.jpg

I know exactly which one you mean, did the same and same as you it's disappeared

Maybe Google doesn't understand blue nose word removed looks like a tramp 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Typical mindset of a blooser. 

• Like 1

Â