All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

3 hours ago, sne said:

This thing is for sale at the Swedish version of Ebay called Tradera. Roughly £300. No takers as of yet :D 

544533661_78337296-cca8-40b1-b989-525b96721677.jpg544533661_1ded3334-95ab-4f83-b1fa-16b9f7b4d0a4.jpg

If it gets to the same price as a 4 pack of Andrex I might consider it. 

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Take it to the local charity shop. I'm sure someone will part with 50p.

The frame is worth more than the item.

Oh, I dunno. It's a Villa shirt. If you can somehow peel that shit off the back, it would increase its value. 

• Like 3

On 05/10/2023 at 03:31, sidcow said:

My lad is 21 and daughter is 18. They go out and get pissed all the time. Daughters boyfriend threw up in an Uber on Saturday night. 

I don't think it's generational. 

That said they don't go clubbing literally every week, twice a week as I did at that age. 

It is generational. When I was growing up, kids were braver and knew how to take proper risks. Today with all their "keeping healthy" and "being careful" nonsense ...

spacer.png

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Typical Bloose, can only mow the pitch on straight lines. 😂

Proppa pitch innit. 

None of those poncy circles. 

Traditional. 

• Haha 1

On 13/10/2023 at 06:34, nick76 said:

Not so funny as a picture but the idea is funny and I agree I’d watch more of it…

IMG_1787.jpeg

Would love this in Premier league football. Every team has to field a fan for the last 10 minutes of the game. Both teams get a corner as standard. 

• Like 1

Cross country skiing used to have that Kenyan guy and ski jumping had Eddie the eagle :D 

Think there was some downhill skier back in the day too.

And this hero is a classic

Edited by sne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Would love this in Premier league football. Every team has to field a fan for the last 10 minutes of the game. Both teams get a corner as standard. 

Yep, can you imagine it…commentator ”Emery preparing a sub at the 80th minute, it’s 52 year old, 19 stone Barry, apparently had 9 pints, a pie and some pork scratching before the game. He’s warming up, taking his inhaler, putting on his back brace and finishing his red bull.  Looks ready to come on, although his shirt is already dripping with sweat…”

28 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Premier League tried it a while back with Derby County. 

Arguably we tried it in the managers seat with Gerrard as manager, not a Villa fan but a manager’s equivalent of an average Joe.

Â