Sydney Siege

Tayls

Have they released Saul yet?

I assume that's a Homeland spoiler. Bastard.

Not much of one unless you havent seen it for the last 6 weeks.

His funeral was in last nights episode

I'm on series 3.

I am going to stay calm and assume you are on a windup.

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

That escalated quickly, was watching on BBC when the feed cut out so knew something must have happened, switched to CNN and could see people running everywhere, police shooting, storming the building etc. Seems to be over now, assume he's dead and hopefully no one badly hurt.

That escalated quickly, was watching on BBC when the feed cut out so knew something must have happened, switched to CNN and could see people running everywhere, police shooting, storming the building etc. Seems to be over now, assume he's dead and hopefully no one badly hurt.

I couldn't resist having a peak at Al Jazeera, they showed 4 people being stretchered out and one person was having CPR. Hope they're all OK.

Can't be that good of an Islamic cleric considering black magic is forbidden in Islam.

Seeing as there is no such thing as magic (of any colour), how much "doing nothing" does Islam forbid?

To be fair there is no evidence to suggest there isnt either. It might not be known much here but other countries there is strong belief/cases this exists

People shouldn't believe things without evidence. People shouldn't believe extraordinary things without extraordinary evidence.

I've seen no evidence of magic so I don't believe it exists.

Can't be that good of an Islamic cleric considering black magic is forbidden in Islam.

Seeing as there is no such thing as magic (of any colour), how much "doing nothing" does Islam forbid?

To be fair there is no evidence to suggest there isnt either. It might not be known much here but other countries there is strong belief/cases this exists

People shouldn't believe things without evidence. People shouldn't believe extraordinary things without extraordinary evidence.

I've seen no evidence of magic so I don't believe it exists.

I take it you never saw this guy..

uf_geller_122206.jpg

• Like 1

The religion thread has been quiet of late, perhaps we should bump it.

We'd be missing a rabid Jehovah's Witness. Nowadays they'd just stand there looking gormless waiting for someone to ask them question, as opposed to copy and pasting as an opening offensive.

Impossible to tell from the footage but clearly someone receiving serious medical treatment on the floor outside the cafe including what looks like efforts to restart their heart.

I just hope its not a hostage or member of the emergency services.

2 dead apparently, succumb to cardiac arrest due to injuries, hopefully 1 was the gunman.

Edited by Pembers

I hope the guy who killed him said "That's your latte.." whilst dropping his smoking revolver into his holster..

Hope no one is seriously hurt! :(

Not the time to mocha situation like this.

• Like 2

Think about 7 hostages made a break for it leaving just a couple left inside with them, gunman probably realised his bargaining chips were gone and the jig was up so started shooting the unfortunate few that were left. Pretty sure the gunshots started just after the group of hostages fled.

Â