What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I know no one cares but I’m still on my AFI binge. Going back to where it all started for me nearly 20 years ago and I think it’s still my favourite song of theirs just ahead of Girls not Grey. I’d maybe heard Days of the Phoenix a few years prior but hadn’t gotten into the band yet. This song though, blimey, remember it being always on Kerrang and Scuzz. I think it was also on EA Trax for Madden ‘03. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I know no one cares but I’m still on my AFI binge. Going back to where it all started for me nearly 20 years ago and I think it’s still my favourite song of theirs just ahead of Girls not Grey. I’d maybe heard Days of the Phoenix a few years prior but hadn’t gotten into the band yet. This song though, blimey, remember it being always on Kerrang and Scuzz. I think it was also on EA Trax for Madden ‘03. 

This was on a car tape for years when my daughter was young, we sung it so loud on car journeys. Great great song but like you its narrowly beaten by girls not grey for me as well. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

Sometimes, you just need some trash symphonic metal.

They are doing a joint gig in Birmingham with Evanescence in the spring. I'm quite looking forward to that.

8 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Two things that irritate me

White Rabbit is too short, it should always have been longer. It always leaves me with a sense of disappointment that it isn't at least twice the length

White Rabbit by The Damned is not on The Black Album and Youtube Videos that feature record covers but the wrong one also bugs me. It must hold some sort of a record too for being the shortest A side on a 12" single with the longest B side. Without checking its about 2:30 for white Rabbit and 17:30 for Curtain Call (which is utterly mental and fantastic)

(obvs not a pop at you Chindie)

Â