What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

19 minutes ago, useless said:

I love Stevie Nicks!

And Fleetwood Mac! They're one of my two favourite bands, along with The Cure. I got to see them (Fleetwood Mac) live at the O2 in 2013 and they were amazing!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, useless said:

Yes, I don't know Fleetwood Mac well, but listened to this Stevie Nicks demo of Wild Heart and liked the sound of her voice so listened to some more of her demos.

Thanks, what a beautiful voice and what a beautiful woman! 😍 The Fleetwood Mac albums I recommend the most are Tusk and the classic Rumours. Most of my favourite Stevie Nicks songs are on them: The Chain (amaaazing), Dreams, Storms, Beautiful Child and Sister of the Moon. Gypsy is of my other faves. 👍

Edited by robby b
  • Thanks 1

I’ve got very little interest in sabbath post 1982.  Too many lineup changes and it got pretty grim at times, although I’m a big fan of Iommis guitar work whatever lineup it was, it’s just that the rest of it wasn’t up to scratch . This song is from 1994, I think and it’s one of the few post 1982 songs that I really like .

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’ve got very little interest in sabbath post 1982.  Too many lineup changes and it got pretty grim at times, although I’m a big fan of Iommis guitar work whatever lineup it was, it’s just that the rest of it wasn’t up to scratch . This song is from 1994, I think and it’s one of the few post 1982 songs that I really like .

You'd probably like the Iommi-Hughes stuff then, like this:

great album!

20 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

You'd probably like the Iommi-Hughes stuff then, like this:

great album!

I don’t mind it. I think Iommi should have dropped the sabbath name when Dio left in 82. Have you listened to seventh star? It was meant to be iommis first solo album but the record company made him go out under the sabbath name which was its downfall. Glenn Hughes does the vocals on that album . 

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I don’t mind it. I think Iommi should have dropped the sabbath name when Dio left in 82. Have you listened to seventh star? It was meant to be iommis first solo album but the record company made him go out under the sabbath name which was its downfall. Glenn Hughes does the vocals on that album . 

Don't think I have. I should get round to it as I like Glenn Hughes. Saw him at Manchester uni a few years back. Great singer.

36 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Don't think I have. I should get round to it as I like Glenn Hughes. Saw him at Manchester uni a few years back. Great singer.

I like Hughes . There’s moments on the album, I’ll say that. Heart Like A Wheel is good and the standout track . 

• Like 1

Â