What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

4 hours ago, Genie said:

Tickets for The Foo Fighters at Villa Park have just gone on sale

ticketmaster

How bloody much?!?! And a Monday night too…

I saw them back when Grohl released the first FF album at Leeds Cockpit for £7! 

Edited by theboyangel

57 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

How bloody much?!?! And a Monday night too…

I saw them back when Grohl released the first FF album at Leeds Cockpit for £7! 

I clicked the link, in one page I saw a lot that is wrong in the world

• Like 1

I saw the Foo Fighters a while back and it was OK as rock concerts go. They did what they did and although a couple of their members have anti science views I didn't come away hating them. But 120 plus for a standing ticket, it's a big standard rock gig. It's not going to be a show ala Take That, Pink etc. It's white men with guitars stood at mic stands. Value for money? Maybe for those willing to shell out. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

I paid close to £100 for a ticket to Rammstein, and I did so with a very heavy heart, but it was a phenomenal show well worth every the price. I don't think I'd pay half that for the FF, as you say, it's not likely to be the gig of the year, is it. People must be paying it though...

Tbh I put them in the category of "bland, inoffensive msuic I'll listen to if it's on", I can't imagine something so unopriginal and middle of the road being anyone's favourite band :D 

38 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I paid close to £100 for a ticket to Rammstein, and I did so with a very heavy heart, but it was a phenomenal show well worth every the price. I don't think I'd pay half that for the FF, as you say, it's not likely to be the gig of the year, is it. People must be paying it though...

Tbh I put them in the category of "bland, inoffensive msuic I'll listen to if it's on", I can't imagine something so unopriginal and middle of the road being anyone's favourite band :D 

You have hit the nail on the head. Rammstein put on a show, the price is justified. Slipknot put on a show. You don't mind paying big money for a show, but here's monkey wrench etc. It's going to sell out though. Of course it is. 

Â