Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

He's showing faith in him which I admire, because he realizes he's a player who loses confidence easily. It's no good dropping him in and out of games. Giving him a sustained run of games also gives him nothing to whine about later on if he does indeed get dropped. Good bit of management there imo. Also remember a couple of years back the front three of Gabby, Benteke and N'Zogbia absolutely tearing them apart. Let's hope we see a repeat.

a win takes us above Liverpool and Tottenham.. even though its temporarily and early days. They  have spent a crap load and 3 wins in a row will be nice and positive for a change. May even make Delph think twice about where he is going next. 8 point gap on WBA as well if we win.

Come on Villa!!

Guzan,

Hutton, Okore, Clark, Cissokho,

Cleverley, Sanchez, Richardson,

N'Zogbia, Agbonlahor,

Benteke.

Good Balance in Defence & Midfield

Gabby will have to run his B******s off

CNZ will have a bit of space in our "Counter-Attacking-Style" (would rather have seen Andy or Bacuna) lets see if he can deliver (not much faith though)

Hoping but not confident

I'm happy Zog starts, i like him. Benteke seem to enjoy playing with him as well

What do like about him? He offers nothing and loses the ball every time he gets it.

Saying that I still hope he plays great and helps us win.