Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

It's felt like a long time since we've played, must be because we've been playing well! It's important that the players aren't over-confident and they must stay focused. Also, Okore and Clark MUST keep their places regardless if Vlaar is fit. Also, I wouldn't risk Delph yet, bring him on with 20 minutes to go, we'll need him against United next week.

Paddypower are offering new customers 12/1 on a Villa win and your stake back in free bets if they dont win!

Max bet is only a tenner but still, could be a nice £120 for xmas at zero risk

Seasoned gamblers please explain to me what catch I am missing

FWIW I thing Villa are going to beat them anyway, especially with Anichebe, Olsson and Brunt out

They will probably pay out cash at the standard price and top up the winnings in free bets up to £120

Nah, it will be all cash. There will be a £10 maximum stake or something. It's a marketing ploy, a loss leader. £120 is **** all to them, even times a few hundred.

Paddypower are offering new customers 12/1 on a Villa win and your stake back in free bets if they dont win!

FWIW I thing Villa are going to beat them anyway, especially with Anichebe, Olsson and Brunt out

They will probably pay out cash at the standard price and top up the winnings in free bets up to £120
Nah, it will be all cash. There will be a £10 maximum stake or something. It's a marketing ploy, a loss leader. £120 is **** all to them, even times a few hundred.

Not sure. My mate signed up when they had England to beat Scotland at increased odds last month, it was max stake a fiver and went up from evens to 12/1. He was paid out at evens and given five £11 free bets.

Not sure. My mate signed up when they had England to beat Scotland at increased odds last month, it was max stake a fiver and went up from evens to 12/1. He was paid out at evens and given five £11 free bets.

Never look a gift - horse and all that .

Is he? I haven't paid much attention to them. That's probably quite good then as Clark doesn't always handle those physical players well.

Just checked and he's a major doubt due to a groin injury. But it means Berahino will play so he's their main threat.

Will Cleverly be available? If he is not what will we do in central midfield? We have Sanchez, hopefully Cleverly, Delph (not quite ready) and Herd (not played for a long time. We'll probably have to play Richardson there won't we? 

Maybe we need Gary Gardner back because he is match fit at least. 

Have a feeling that we'll draw this one, certainly don't think we'll win, would be nice though as we'd likely finish the day in 9th place and our season doesn't look all bad as we head towards the half way point.

Four of the last five games between these teams have been draws so it seems like the most likely scenario.

Yes they just try and rope you in as they know they will win the money back eventually. I'm not over keen on paddypower. I tend to use betfair exchange because you get the best odds and their cashout is miles better than paddy powers.