Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

Everton are still sinking, If they get knocked out of Europe then maybe they will pull out of it. They have Kiev which is very winnable and a lot of travelling

Their fixtures are extremely decent in the run in.I can see practically no chance they're even remotely involved with a few games to go

they have lost to Palace, Newcastle, Stoke x2, Newcastle and drew with Leicester x2, Sunderland and West Brom in recent weeks

hardly sign of a team that can beat anybody on their day. also in 2 weeks they go Loftus Road after a long trip to Kiev

Leicester: 90.2% v

Burnley: 75.8% vv

QPR: 58.7%

Villa: 38.7% ^^^^

Sunderland: 19.8%

Hull: 13.8%

Palace: 1.3%

WBA: 0.9%

Everton: 0.8%

On Monday, the probabilities were:

Leicester: 83.9% ^

Villa: 73.8% vv

QPR: 54.1% ^

Burnley: 53.7%

Hull: 18.6% v

Sunderland: 15.0%

Palace: 0.6%

Everton: 0.2%

WBA: 0.1%

• Like 4

It doesn't count any fixture more than any other, but it does only base things on the remaining fixtures. It doesn't take into account having a club with nothing to play for.

And just like that, we are 3 points clear and catching the teams ahead.

If we beat Sunderland we will stay up. I'm certain of that. It's another cup final when I'm still **** drained from the last one!

Somebody mentioned tanking the cup. At this stage if we win on Saturday there's only one additional game to play between now and the end of the season. The other thing to take into account is that winning is infectious, it didn't quite work out after the last couple of cup wins but I'm still a firm believer in it.

These are professional athletes. With the right guidance they'll get through both campaigns successfully.

• Like 4

A great few days for us results wise, but it is still way too early to be relaxing. We are still deep in trouble at the moment, and I would like to see us string together a few matches gaining points over our rivals before I can feel any confidence in the team. We have seen odd wins before, followed by moments of confidence on here, quickly followed by long runs of defeats and doom and gloom. This team hasn't strung together a decent run of form for such a long time that I can't remember, and that is why we are down the bottom of the league. We have to do it ourselves and not rely on others to be worse. A win against Sunderland and I will start to feel a little more confident, although the pessimist in me won't allow me to relax until we are mathematically safe.

I said the same when he turned us down.

That season he'd avoided relegation on the last day, in the last few minutes of the game.

My argument at the time was apart from that couple of minutes he'd have been relegated and he wouldn't even have been considered.

So yeah, last season I looked a bit of a muppet because he was doing so well. I feel a bit saner now!

Winning is infectious but we're still a poor side.

Our aim has to be to finish above Leicester, QPR and Burnley.

I still think the dotted line will be beneath us at the end of the season if we do stay up.

That said, Sunderland are ****' shite and I think they will be dragged into it. Here's to 3 points against them.