Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Lamberts lack of ideas is just remarkable.

Literally picks the same team in the same formation week in and week out and hopes for the best.

How Cole Grealish and Bacuna and Bent haven't got a look in during one of the shittest runs in the clubs history beggars belief

Utter utter clown

I can see us going 5-3-2 for this, with a back 3 of Clarke, Okore and erm Lowton with Hutton and Cissokho at Wing back. This is how unpredictable and erratic our manager is, you just never know what's going to happen!

Literally picks the same team in the same formation week in and week out and hopes for the best.

How Cole Grealish and Bacuna and Bent haven't got a look in during one of the shittest runs in the clubs history beggars belief

Utter utter clown

I'm confused.

• Like 2

Utter utter clown

Totall agree he is 1 dimensional ( shit). He signs players yet dosnt play them unless injuries i could understand if villa are winning but were not. I also dont think if he stays after jan and is given money the football will be any better.

Webb talks a load of waffle with his stupid hand signals. Thinks he's still on the pitch

He has to back the refs, given his position.

Which makes having him on there to comment on incidents pointless. He'll always say the ref was right.

Oh, that defense...Heres to hoping they play a blinder.

Shane **** Long starting as well, so he'll get his goal and that should be all it takes to beat us!

Lovely.

yeah a peaky blinder

Webb talks a load of waffle with his stupid hand signals. Thinks he's still on the pitch

He has to back the refs, given his position.

Which makes having him on there to comment on incidents pointless. He'll always say the ref was right.

Yep. The standard excuse was given quite a few times

"with the benefit of replays, on the pitch you don't have replays and a split second to make a decision"

Followed by a bizarre statement that he didnt send Wilshere off because he didn't have replay to watch.

Depressing to think that we are underdogs to Southampton and teams like them. All credit to them, but I would take a point right now.....or at least a few shots on goal...

Yeah, same.  Anything for a bit of confidence really.