• Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

This is how low we have dropped happy with a point the football isnt even championship level. For me we are going down. I really hope lambert dosnt think we could have won this hes even more of a numpty than i thought.

He knows we weren't winning that look at the setup! Probably going to kiss every player back in the dressing room for grinding out that point!

Great effort from the players with no game plan. 

Lambert is a disgrace to football. His only subs he brought on two centre backs. Well played. I can understand he wanted to stop the bleeding but he should have made a change earlier or pick the right team in the first place.

We were poor. Cant keep possession and when we do have it we go wide for our shit fullbacks for a cross. So predictable. Awful.

Ah well. We take the point.

positives we have stopped the rot, guzan, sanchez and baker played well.

negatives: still **** dreadful to watch, we panic on the ball too much which is because our confidence is lower than the titanic. Lambert should of made a sub earlier on. we as always show no threat going forward.

Neutral thoughts I feel for n'zogbia as i feel he is one of the only players with any kind of attacking intent unfortunatly he has to do it all him self which is frustrating and generally leads to him getting tackled.

They should have had a few penalties there...

I don't recall West Ham having a serious shout for a penalty all game.

They should have had a few penalties there...

I don't recall West Ham having a serious shout for a penalty all game.

Towards the end Baker tripped Cole when he got injured and someone took out I think Carroll in the box towards the end. I think we were fortunate.

Either way, what a load of crap that was.

A bunch of decent players who could be better as a team if they had a manager who knows what he is doing. Sadly, a draw will keep in him a job for a little while longer.

We are just terrible going forward, this isn't a new thing as it has happened for the majority of the last three seasons.

Nothing has changed for me, Lambert needs to go.

Yes from what i saw we battled very hard to get a result. No mean feat getting something at West Ham this season. Not many teams will come away with a point there. Plenty of positves to come out of the game. 

• Like 2