Our Next 5 Games...

PieFacE

I always think that any team with flair players will beat us. As such, I think it'll be;

Spurs - L

West Ham - D or W (!)

Southampton - D or L

Burnley - W

C Palace - W or D

so a minimum of 6, a maximum of 10 :D

So you think that Burnley have flair players and, maybe West Ham and Crystal palace too. But, you don't think that Spurs or Southampton have any - each to their own I guess!

Are you the backwards man?

Can you walk backwards twice as fast as I can?

3 points at best for me. The most likely source of a point or points is at Burnley for me. But they will get a win one day and like QPR did they will be looking at the game with us to get 3 points from.    

logically we wont get anything from the next 3 games as they are better sides.. but surely we wont lose 8 in a row? a draw somewhere in there. We will beat Burnley and draw to Palace. 5 points i think. Southampton to inflict another 8-0 win along the way.

I always think that any team with flair players will beat us. As such, I think it'll be;

Spurs - L

West Ham - D or W (!)

Southampton - D or L

Burnley - W

C Palace - W or D

so a minimum of 6, a maximum of 10 :D

So you think that Burnley have flair players and, maybe West Ham and Crystal palace too. But, you don't think that Spurs or Southampton have any - each to their own I guess!

Are you the backwards man?

Can you walk backwards twice as fast as I can?

You You know what, I wrote that at work where I was stressed out and taking a break. I completely got your post the wrong way around. Sorry mate!

Obviously just read it and realise how stupid I made myself look!

Spurs recently turn us over with ease.Soton and West Ham are 2 of the most inform teams in league so I doubt we get anything from them.

Burnley our best chance of a win , but go behind and that will be game over.They are pretty well drilled we will struggle to break them down.Palace low scoring draw.

Â