Kingman

I predict the team and formation will be

-------------Guzan

Lowton Vlarr Clark Baker

---Westwood Sanchez Cleverly

Gabby -----------------------Wiemann

Benteke

Same crap different game

My son and I are season ticket holders in the North Stand, on the side nearest to the away fans, and have been for some years. Today, we aren't going. Basically, we can't ***** stand it any more. No fire, no bravery, no tactics, no clue, as it has been for 3 years now. We shelled out £600 in July in the belief that things could only get better. They haven't. Over and out.

No idea what the team will be...I expect at least 3 changes. I'd actually like to see Cole and Grealish start at home, maybe either side of Benteke as we need to keep the ball.

Wouldn't shock me if we went to 3 at the back today if Baker is back. The current situation possibly demands that. An ugly, scrappy 0-0 or 1-1 is desperately needed to break this horrible run so I'd sign up to that in an instant.

I'd like to see a change in shape

---------------------Guzan-----------------------

Lowton------Vlaar-------Senderos---Cissokho

-------------------Sanchez---------------------

---------Westwood--------Cleverley------------

-------------------Grealish-----------------------

---------Benteke----------Agbonlahor---------

That way Grealish gets to play his natural game but with a lot of cover behind him to make up for his defensive awareness and occasional lapses of concentration in possession. (You could stick Cole in there if Grealish ain't ready.)

Like it but would swap cleverley and gabby for Cole & Andi W.

I remember when we played Spurs in the league cup last season, they were even money then too and I put £100 on them. It's like betting on Frank Lampard to score v us. Its just a sure thing.

Im repeating myself every game in these threads. Drop the players that are poor on the ball and we might be able to keep hold of it. We have Cole, Grealish available who would help, even Bacuna and Zog are better than most.

Also we have to drop one of Cleverley or Westwood, they both do the same job and it's the reason we struggle going forward.

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar Clark/Baker Cissokho

Sanchez Westwood/Clev

Zog Cole Gabby

Benteke

Zog/Gab at least work hard on the flanks so Cole doesn't have to do as much running/covering. Take off one of them for Grealish later on. Infact you could go with Bacuna over Zog because Lowton isn't as solid defensively as Hutton so that would offer more protection. Bacuna knows how to play RB so if Lowton does bomb forward we have decent cover.

All pointless debate anyway when we will just 'Go again' and kick it in the air with 3 CMs and no creativity.

----------------------Guzan------------------

Lowton------Vlaar--Senderos--Cissokho

--------Sanchez--Westwood--Cleveley--

Weimann--------------------------Gabby

---------------------Benteke----------

Trying to predict what happens:

Defensive error, Spurs go 1-0 up on 20.

Almost 2-0 on 30.

Agbonlahor has his second touch on 32.

We have a spell of play where we look good, but create **** all 34-38.

Scrappy till half time.

Spurs come out on top for second half.

Defensive error, saved by Guzan - 49

Two minutes of passing the ball in midfield, then back to defence and repeat 52-55

Spurs bring on an attacking sub.

2-0 Soldado 64.

Lambert sits scratching his chin 67-70.

Spurs almost score a 3rd.

Finally Lambert wakes up, two subs 73.

Spurs sit with men behind the ball asking us to break them down and counter us.

Spurs break for 3rd after an error by Cissokho. 79

Spurs defend in numbers with ease 80-90.

FT.

"We go again"

"We played well"

Edited by DK82
  • Like 3

20/1 for us to not score a goal in the next 3 games.

There's some serious money to be made right there!

We will lose 2-0 tomorrow

Yup, I got 16/1 double on Man Utd outright & Spurs HT/FT

To go the amount of games we have without winning or scoring is completely unacceptable, we need to step up and **** do something today, no excuses, I don't give a shit about the opposition, I'm expecting a big performance and a result here. Failure to deliver should see Lambert and his backroom sacked first thing tomorrow morning.