Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

I would love to see Benteke grab a goal. He's rusty from his time out and not match sharp yet, but he thrives on goals; if he were to get one it would be a big boost to him and to the whole team. Hell, if ANYONE scores it will be a big boost to the team.

• Like 1

I'm actually more optimistic about this one than I was QPR. Not sure why I had a bad feeling about QPR. ( I know, I'm ashamed of myself, the result was probably my fault. i have flogged myself accordingly). I think we'll break our goal drought, and with a bit of luck we'll get a point or three

Well I really cant be bothered to go to this game considering Spurs have spent more money than us, resulting in the fact it's a guaranteed loss and we will setup to try and hold onto a draw. However, I'll no doubt go on the day and wish I hadn't after.

Don't care about this match. I'm not gonna waste time watching it.

I would just mix it up, can't get any worse.

Guzan

Hutton Vlaar  Okore   Cissokho

Cleverley Westwood Sanchez

Weimann  Grealish

Benteke

Coming over to this one from Northern Ireland with my Spurs supporting mate.

He is as confident as me about this one (i.e. absolutely not). they are playing utter gash. as are we. surely something has to give. Unfortunately I only see it going one way

btw what a rubbish bogey team to have. Man Utd I understand but Spurs.................

Coming over to this one from Northern Ireland with my Spurs supporting mate.

He is as confident as me about this one (i.e. absolutely not). they are playing utter gash. as are we. surely something has to give. Unfortunately I only see it going one way

btw what a rubbish bogey team to have. Man Utd I understand but Spurs.................

0-0 draw it is then.

Usually I'm fairly optimistic, so I shall continue by predicting Villa 0 Spurs 4 (and that is being optimistic)

Yet again, we face another team struggling for form with misfiring strikers - cue Aston Villa, the form busters!!!

Comfortable win for the away team.

I just spent 58 of the fine British pounds on this so called football match.

On a scale of 1-10, how much will I regret this?

Depends. When you say "on" this match, what do you mean? Because if you mean that you've bet £58 on us losing/not scoring then I don't think you'll regret that at all. ;)

I just spent 58 of the fine British pounds on this so called football match.

On a scale of 1-10, how much will I regret this?

Depends. When you say "on" this match, what do you mean? Because if you mean that you've bet £58 on us losing/not scoring then I don't think you'll regret that at all. ;)

Ive spent the money so I can freeze my ass off at Villa Park...