Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

We go again.

We go again.

We go again.

We go again.

Yeah but going again isn't working Paul - maybe try something different. Maybe try some different players, a different formation, a different attitude to winning the game.

Villa stick with the same players that aren't working, the same tactics that aren't working, the dull tactics that are turning fans away in their thousands.

Villa goes 1-0 down.

Villa goes 2-0 down.

Get to 70 minutes - substitutes come on.

Villa lose after having "a go" for the last 20 minutes.

We go again.

We go again.

We go again.

zzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

So Adebayor has scored more against us than any other club...how many people is that now who've scored more against us?!

I just wish we weren't such an easy game.

I wondered why there were so many players who'd scored more against us than any other club but it makes sense when you think about it - only 7 clubs have been ever-present in the Premier League and we've generally been one of the poorest of those teams.

• Like 4

I live in London, most of my friends are arrogant dillusional Spurs fans.

This is on Sky - so it will be a pro Spurs jizz fest.

We haven't even managed to compete in a game with Spurs let alone beat them for christ knows how long.

I think i'll give this a miss.

• Like 1

talk that Gabby and Vlaar have been dropped for disciplinary reasons. Rumours that Vlaar had a bust up with Lambert during the week.

Interesting if true.

*edit* Were farked without Vlaar and Senderos. 3am Sunday game here. Forgive me for not bothering for this match. 

Edited by KSV

talk that Gabby and Vlaar have been dropped for disciplinary reasons. Rumours that Vlaar had a bust up with Lambert during the week.

Nice settled, positive spirit in the squad before the match. Nice one. Let's do this!

Interesting if true.

*edit* Were farked without Vlaar and Senderos. 3am Sunday game here. Forgive me for not bothering for this match. 

Not that I believe the rumours, but do we even have any properly fit CBs besides Vlaar and Clark?

Interesting if true.

Not that I believe the rumours, but do we even have any properly fit CBs besides Vlaar and Clark?

Collymore tweeted there are no issues and both will be available tomorrow.

Interesting if true.

Collymore tweeted there are no issues and both will be available tomorrow.

Damm means they are out then!