Paul Lambert

limpid

People are going say you need to support the players blah blah blah. The bottom line is I don't give 2 sh*ts about Leicester in the cup, and in my opinion if he isn't gone by start of kick off the weekend the supporters of our great club need to vocally protest his management. It's not nice, but a necessity now and a cup game is the right time to vent.

It's now or never for me, I just don't see what the point is waiting to protest until the end of the season when Lambert, the players and the owner can run and hide not giving a sh*t at the destruction they have caused.

The Crapship Lambert IS going down people and taking us with it!

Im amazed at the amount of people that tonight was the tipping point for?

What on earth have you lot been watching? Ive seen that kind of performance over and over again for the last 6 months.

3 years, actually but the point is correct

• Like 3

Does Lerner realize that new TV deal won't apply to Villa when we are in a lower League??

That's a hell of a lot of cash to kiss goodbye to because of loyalty to a uselss lapdog.

Not sure Lerner realises you can get relegated in soccer!

Does Lerner realize that new TV deal won't apply to Villa when we are in a lower League??

That's a hell of a lot of cash to kiss goodbye to because of loyalty to a uselss lapdog.

Not sure Lerner realises you can get relegated in soccer!

The new contract was amazing but I seemed to be in a very small group of people who were surprised and concerned by it. I couldn't believe it. If you judge the performances and not the results you could see this coming from the start of the season.

Â