Paul Lambert

limpid

Look at what Poyet is doing with Sunderland. Bottom of the league, installed some simple tactics to get them playing and install some confidence, show the fans something, get them cheering.

Lambert has showed me nothing other than expect to be disappointed 7 times out of 10. Sometimes a new manager can walk into a shit team and get em playing.

Lambert is a football dinosaur, his tactics and ideas come straight out of the 1980's handbook.

• Like 1

A bit extreme these comments, but after watching that rubbish very understandable, PL can not be held responsible for CB missing numerous chances, Pathetic defending, players that are supposed to play football but can not hit the 18 yard box with a cross or beat the first man, 

What he can be blamed for though is only having 1 option in setting us up as a counter attacking team, at home against lower teams they sit back and we are clueless, he should have started Albi and Tonev on the wings and stretched them. We have got the players but the system is failing badly. either he needs to change it at home or we need to change him if he can not do it.

So what are Lambert's excuses now

No doubt some will be claiming he should win manager of the month

Lerner should offer him a 5 year deal instead of a 3 year one quality manager....

Edited by AshVilla

Lambert should be sacked. We need the lift a new manager can bring.

Fulham, West Brom, Cardiff, even Sunderland despite all the good form are still in major danger

Sunderland have a nightmare run coming now, I think they're down.

Lambert is still the man for me, but has to take responsibility for sending out a team still asleep after half time. I thought bringing on Holt was a waste of a substition today as well. He has to start Albrighton on Tuesday though, otherwise questions will be asked.

• Like 1

A bit extreme these comments, but after watching that rubbish very understandable, PL can not be held responsible for CB missing numerous chances, Pathetic defending, players that are supposed to play football but can not hit the 18 yard box with a cross or beat the first man, 

What he can be blamed for though is only having 1 option in setting us up as a counter attacking team, at home against lower teams they sit back and we are clueless, he should have started Albi and Tonev on the wings and stretched them. We have got the players but the system is failing badly. either he needs to change it at home or we need to change him if he can not do it.

You would have thought he would have come up with a plan B, how much more crap does he have to sit through before something changes, we have had enough diabolical home performances under his tenure for him to notice by now?

Edited by KHV

No way we should get rid now IMO. It rarely works, and his luck in the wins we have had and will get should be enough to keep us up.

But he has to go in the summer. unless he can completely change our style of play (which he won't) before the end of the season. Horrible signings, horrible tactics and his personality matches his style of play.

I'm bored of this club.

Bad day at the office. We should have really scored quite a few in the second half.

Quite a few bad days at the office

If we continue to have these "bad days at the office" we will be playing championship football next season

Which i suppose is what we deserve considering we have a championship manager being backed by championship ambition

He must have the worst record of any manager still in a job.

If he were at any club he would have had the sack by now

Its a shame we have a chairman with no balls or conviction

Survival on the cheap. Lerner will have no issues with shit like today.

Lambert should be sacked. We need the lift a new manager can bring.

Fulham, West Brom, Cardiff, even Sunderland despite all the good form are still in major danger

They also sacked their managers.

Bad day at the office. We should have really scored quite a few in the second half.

again why only the second half? why do we only start playing when going two behind. it is crazy, as fans we would take the loss willingly if we had a go from the start and we failed, this constant sitting back is doing my head in.

Quite a few bad days at the office

If we continue to have these "bad days at the office" we will be playing championship football next season

Which i suppose is what we deserve considering we have a championship manager being backed by championship ambition

That happens when your the first choice CB pair are injured for a long period, we miss them both badly.

• Like 1

Â