limpid

Think Weimann has been one of the better players actually. He's posed more threat than Gabby has, has anyone seen him? Feel like filing a missing persons report. 

Weimann and Lowton have been about acceptable. Sanchez has looked really good. Everybody else has been atrocious, especially Vlaar who should be ashamed of himself, he's all over the place. Clark off the pace too. 

We must beat these. They will finish in the bottom three, they have nowhere near the quality to stay up. It's just that every week that goes by, we look more likely to be joining them and Burnley. 

• Like 1

We need to try something different. Putting in shit crosses and taking a couple of long range shots is not a good attacking performance.

We've had more of the ball but our passing in the final 3rd would make most Sunday league teams embarrassed.

We don't have a plan b mate. It'll be more of the same second half (with Weimann off), then the final two subs around 70 (N'Zog, Cole) and then QPR break and get a second - before we pass it around in the middle of the pitch for the remaining 10 mins.

Sanchez has been outstanding. I really dont think we need Cleverley or Westwood in there. Joe Cole should replace Westwood as he has been woeful. Cleverley is mia. Sanchez is owning the midfield himself. Need more attacking players on. 

We must beat these. They will finish in the bottom three, they have nowhere near the quality to stay up. It's just that every week that goes by, we look more likely to be joining them and Burnley. 

Was always the danger this season I'm afraid.

At least get the feeling we will score. Hope it comes soon.

Well we have failed to score in eight hours of football and we need two to win this game

A win is the minimum i expected from this game and somehow i feel i'm going to be left feeling disappointed yet again

Crikey. What was the maximum you expected? Us to win and Redknapp to be sacked live on SKY at the end of the game?

No just a comfortable win would do

Like i said before the game were playing the worst side in the premier league with the likes of Karl Henry in midfield

Lambert's 3rd season and we appear to have regressed i couldn't care less if Candleface gets the sack but it would be a bonus

Sanchez by far our best player. Cleverly has messed up a couple of decent crossing opportunities.

Poor defensive error for the goal, Clark switched off and pulled wide for no reason. Vlaar wasn't tight enough to Zamora.

Benteke still not fully fit.

Can get something from this.

The Rock has played great so far, am very impressed with him tonight. Westwood, Cissokho and Gabby have looked good also.   Cleverley has been crap as have the 2 centre backs.  Overall I'm happy with the performance and our attitude is good and we are having a right go at QPR.  The goal knocked us back abit but we started getting back into in the last 10 minutes. We have been the better team by a long way.  I'd like to see Cole come on as we are crying out for someone who can play that final ball.

We need to try something different. Putting in shit crosses and taking a couple of long range shots is not a good attacking performance.

We've had more of the ball but our passing in the final 3rd would make most Sunday league teams embarrassed.

We don't have a plan b mate. It'll be more of the same second half (with Weimann off), then the final two subs around 70 (N'Zog, Cole) and then QPR break and get a second - before we pass it around in the middle of the pitch for the remaining 10 mins.

It would be nice that into his 3rd year he was able to try a different approach.