Tom Fox

Cracker1234

Thing is Fox thinks he has a plan. His plan is for Aston Villa to become the 7th biggest team in the English Premier League. This is his stated aim.

Now there are just two things wrong with that plan.

1.) It isn't a particularly good one.

2.) He does not know how to achieve it.

• Like 1

Tom Fox has said we are building something special. I Demand Him to explain those comments when we are on a club record 19 games without a win, rock bottom and cut adrift in the prem league and heading towards the championship and no explanation of his comments ???? We should not.just accept this from a.guy who is clearly taking the pi$$ out of every villa fan. There should be major pressure put on him  now through the media and emails etc to explain those ridiculous and insulting words to us all.

Edited by deamie

7 hours ago, Didiersix said:

Thing is Fox thinks he has a plan. His plan is for Aston Villa to become the 7th biggest team in the English Premier League. This is his stated aim.

Brilliant post. My feelings exactly, but expressed much more succinctly. 

8 hours ago, deamie said:

Tom Fox has said we are building something special. I Demand Him to explain those comments when we are on a club record 19 games without a win, rock bottom and cut adrift in the prem league and heading towards the championship and no explanation of his comments ???? 

he never said it was a positive special ;)

16 hours ago, Didiersix said:

This useless word removed couldn't build on a weekend at Lego Land!

Â