Tom Fox

Cracker1234

2 hours ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Did anyone record or take minutes of the meeting?

I don't think there was any formal minute taker, it was a fairly informal chat in a lot of ways - I took some notes to write it up as did most of the other fan representatives there and there was a lady from the club's media department present, but I don't think anyone took a verbatim record, I think that would have made the meeting more difficult.

6 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Lambert was sacked on the Tuesday night or Wednesday morning from memory an Fox gave an interview on cup final day saying he had interviewed Sherwood for over 20 hours over 4 days. We announced his appointment on the Saturday lunchtime. 

Doesn't leave a lot of time to interview any other candidate or indeed even see who else was interested. For that reason alone he should be sacked.

But it's a reason you've made up. You don't know if anybody else was interviewed, or if anybody else was available at that time.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Do you think we interviewed anyone else?

We obviously started talking to Sherwood on the wednesday (the day Lamberts sacking was announced) to appoint him on the saturday, so was he already lined up?

Sherwood was apparently seen at games when Lambert was still in charge so he was probably lined up long before that

• Like 1

I just find it lauaghable if Tom Fox said we are moving in right direction. We have spiralled backwards for the last 5-6 years the club has learnt absolutely nothing

there has absolutely zero positives coming out of this club at the moment. For a club our size to be relegated is complete an utter embarassment in my eyes, but not surpising

• Like 2

On 12/17/2015 at 19:32, OutByEaster? said:

I don't think there was any formal minute taker, it was a fairly informal chat in a lot of ways - I took some notes to write it up as did most of the other fan representatives there and there was a lady from the club's media department present, but I don't think anyone took a verbatim record, I think that would have made the meeting more difficult.

Is it true that only 8 people attended the meeting?

If true, it could hardly be considered a quorum, surely.

On 16/12/2015 at 20:48, Kingman said:

Tom Fox is full of shite and can suck my hole!

I've taken everything into account, thoroughly read this thread and digested all of the info.

After careful deliberation, my opinion hasn't changed and it's very much this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

Is it true that only 8 people attended the meeting?

If true, it could hardly be considered a quorum, surely.

There were eight fans, Tom and two people from the club; about the number of people that would fit around the table.

It didn't need to be a quorum - we weren't deciding on anything and the club doesn't function that way anyway, I'm not sure I'm getting what you mean?

30 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There were eight fans, Tom and two people from the club; about the number of people that would fit around the table.

It didn't need to be a quorum - we weren't deciding on anything and the club doesn't function that way anyway, I'm not sure I'm getting what you mean?

Reckon he just wanted to use quorum in a sentence....

He criticized Fox who said the club was in a healthy position as merchandise and sponsorship was up and also said we made good signings in the summer. Also said if Almstad was so god Wenger would never let him go

• Like 1

After reporting that Tom Fox and Remi Garde are happy with the summer signings

Jeff stelling said  "they think the John Lewis advert, showing the moon, is a documentary.

Edited by TRO

Â