SIFF World Cup

Stevo985

Gorillas vs Dogs is a match made in heaven for my boys, The Stoke of the animal kingdom, AC Silver Backs are class in the air, solid in defence and show speed along the ground but their primary strength is just that, strength. It’s a walkover, Dogs lack the discipline, time and time again they chase the ball before running back to their own goal, time and time again they fall for the dummy, time and time again they get distracted by a loud noise in the crowd. AC Silver Backs are going to play off this and use their strength to ensure its an absolute walkover, couple that with the fact that every time the ref blows, they will tear off haring round the pitch.

AC Silver Backs have the discipline not to be fazed by the dogs, great dane to Chihuahua, they will be no match. That and they have the physical capability and intelligence to kick forward. They also don’t sniff each others arses.

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 4

Looking forward to seeing Iker Gorillas in goal tomorrow. 

I'll take on the Kodi's if that's all the Roos could manage versus the honey badgers we'll give them a hell of a beating.

We sent out our reserves mate. Roo-d Van Nistelroo, Roo-berto Carlos and several other former players with roo shoehorned in to come into the side for the next round.

I think a first round match like that will stand to us, thankfully for us our boys have been getting ready for hibernation so are at their peak physical fitness. 

• Like 2

SIFF_zps40f7e053.png

Post Match Interview

T: Stan Collipaw has been very busy on Twitter...

Our first team, and number one seed, are the #Chimps coached by a man only just beaten in height by giraffes, #8pints #SIFFWC2014

The #Chimps captain Caesar is a seasoned battle commander. Let's hope they don't slip on a banana peel in the early rounds! #SIFFWC2014

....What are your thoughts on him?

8P: He's linked the Twitter to the Shangai Film Festival, so I'd debate his ITK status if I was you.

:crylaugh:

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Can't see the Elephants conceding many goals at all...

Don't be so sure! My 'Striches have pace, power, vision and aggression on their side. The 'Phants have strength, size and not much more. Their defence will be solid, for sure, but we have a plan. I'll announce my team in tomorrow morning's press conference (between 8-9am).
  • Like 1

Apologies to the few people following @OfficialSIFF on Twitter (if you aren't then you're missing out big time) for flooding your timelines with a ton of posts. I had to make up for technical difficulties yesterday ;)

• Like 2

Apologies to the few people following @OfficialSIFF on Twitter (if you aren't then you're missing out big time) for flooding your timelines with a ton of posts. I had to make up for technical difficulties yesterday ;)

I hope you get a reply from Damon Albarn  :crylaugh:

• Like 1

I'll take on the Kodi's if that's all the Roos could manage versus the honey badgers we'll give them a hell of a beating.

We sent out our reserves mate. Roo-d Van Nistelroo, Roo-berto Carlos and several other former players with roo shoehorned in to come into the side for the next round.

You seen nothing yet, Stevie Bearard, John Teddy, Winnie Jones, Salomon Baloo, Lionel Fozzie & Bobo Sissokho.

• Like 3