SIFF World Cup

Stevo985

I want to enjoy it whilst it's happening, it won't last forever. When it's ended I don't want to say to myself 'did that really happen?' The World Cup when that finished just felt like a bit of a dream to me.

• Like 1

None of these games have actually happened, have they?

neil-no.gif

They did.

But there's no TV coverage. So you'll have to take the official reports as the only media coverage

• Like 2

None of these games have actually happened, have they?

neil-no.gif

They did.

But there's no TV coverage. So you'll have to take the official reports as the only media coverage

Try and sneak a photo on your camera phone, or else I'll keep calling you about PPI.

• Like 1

Gorillas v Elephants, certainly the elephants have strength, no doubt about it, but it is physically impossible for an elephant to jump, so shocking in the air, the weight they are carrying effects their agility, there is only one way to vote ladies and gents and thats with the Gorillas. I hope for a trouncing in gorillas favour.

• Like 1

An trunk extended upwards would make an elephant higher than a Goriall could jump, I reckon.

That being said, I can't see past the Gorillas. Quicker, more agile, better equipped physically to play the game.

But if the Elephants parked the bus then the Gorillas may struggle to break them down.

• Like 2

I am backing Elephants to exploit their generous size advantage and indeed park the bus. The flow of the game risks being heavily trunkated obviously, but some nimble trunk/nose movement's can help compensate for their cumbersome build. Think they'll exasperate the Gorillas into making silly mistakes and leaving spaces open, allowing a late charge for an Elephant to score. Predictions: 0-1.

Human's to fall into the pity trap and feel overly sympathetic to the plight of the panda and lack the ruthless instinct to make them extinct (only in this tournament ). Panda's to quietly get along with the their thing, before deftly deploying the "make-the-opponents-giggle-by-sneezing" trick and nip in to score. Prediction 2-4

• Like 3