SIFF World Cup

Stevo985

Papa Baboon Diop.

Papio Baboon Diop, surely.

Is there any teams left?

To manage? Sure

Check the second post of the thread, although make sure you pick a team that's not been eliminated

I think it's only the humans left.

Brackets updated in OP. I'll do them properly when I get a chance but didn't have time today.

Stefan added as human manager.

I'm off on a lads' weekend so no games until Monday (I don't think writing imaginary match reports for an imaginary football tournament between different animals would go down very well as an excuse to not go out)

Edited by Stevo985

This could be what the endangered Panda species needs, something to feel alive for. It can't do their confidence any harm beating a team like the Albatrosses. And well done to the Humans too, I feared for them today against powerful opposition but I guess their experience counts for a lot when all is said and done.

I'll miss this over the weekend but at least we've got the start of the Premier League to think about.

• Like 1

SIFF in yet another controversy as the head of SIFF decides to postpone games so he can go on a bender for the weekend. 

I hear he's in talks to host the next SIFF World cup in Winter in Antarctica as well. 

Edited by Folski
  • Like 1

bracket_zpsa6b254be.png

Hold your horses, the honeybadgers are out.

Leave them in I say, the kangaroos been boozing since they won that last match, Australia has called an indefinite national holiday to watch them, here's the prime minister shortly after the game.

ZJ2WepU.png

bracket_zpsa6b254be.png

Hold your horses, the honeybadgers are out.

Leave them in I say, the kangaroos been boozing since they won that last match, Australia has called an indefinite national holiday to watch them, here's the prime minister shortly after the game.

ZJ2WepU.png

you sure he's an Aussie ? he's not wearing a wife beater vest