SIFF World Cup

Stevo985

Can you imagine the power a foot of this size is going to get into a football?

5310e27e042f0.preview-300.jpg

Imagine one of these on the end of a whipped in cross though:

brutal_zebra_kick-66894.gif

He's still not getting the 8 foot that a bear is going to be though and that's without a jump. 

I still don't think it's going to be the walk-over you're hinting at Folski!

Remember, a Zebra is basically a stripy horse. The power of their kick will be immense. Their hooves might not be great for a neat passing game, but I'd say they are designed to be set piece takers.

A decent run up and a full-power kick from one of them could be deadly.

I'll admit, the 'Bears strength and size is making them slight favourites, but I've rarely seen a bear switch from two-legged standing to four-legged running without needing a second to get their bearings (no pun intended).

I think it's clear who we're rooting for, anyway! :D

I hope the penguin referees have had their weetabix, I've a feeling this is going to be a bit of a battle!

• Like 1

Diagonal-kick! That's there preferred method, I'd imagine.

The Zebra's best bet, is to use their agility/ pace to their advantage. If they can spread their players around a wide pitch, knocking the ball (diagonal-kicking!) to each other, around the slow bears, and using their pace advantage to get up the pitch, I can see them catching the 'Bears on the counter, many times.

The 'Bears wont always have 5 giant defenders in their box, and the Zebra's will know this.

• Like 1

do the dolphins have another game or have they been permanently ejected for failing to comply with basic equipment failures? If they're still in perhaps a petition to move their 2nd fixture to a more aquatically based playing field would be advisable. In much the same vein of a certain well known football club, perhaps one half could be carried out in the sea and the other on land? Clearly the first half would have to be played in water to enable both teams to survive until the end of the match. 

Or is this just another foolhardy suggestion taken from the drawer of Blatter's barmy notions? I am but merely a hopeful dolphin fan looking out for a less destructive fate. 

Bears are going to maul the zebras I fear, however. The greater flexibility of the bears guards against a cramping that may undo those pesky zebras, for whom a stray hoof is more than likely going to lead to a red card.

• Like 1

Straight knockout. The Dolphins are out.

As specified, the rules of football are unchanged. Football is played on a grass pitch.

If the Dolphins want to put a team forward for the Water Polo world cup then they are free to do so.

The SIFF investigation continues.

I'll take on the Kodi's if that's all the Roos could manage versus the honey badgers we'll give them a hell of a beating.

We sent out our reserves mate. Roo-d Van Nistelroo, Roo-berto Carlos and several other former players with roo shoehorned in to come into the side for the next round.