Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

After the fuss PL made about Kuman talking about Vlaar, he's not going to speak about a player who isn't yet signed 100 % up is he?

Ya'll mother ******* need to chill!

• Like 1

At the end of the day he's probably at best going to be an average midfielder. Theres a reason he's costing so little and has played at such lowly clubs. He's what we need in terms of style but lets not put too much pressure on him. I dread to think what people would be like if it were star names we're negotiating for.

After the fuss PL made about Kuman talking about Vlaar, he's not going to speak about a player who isn't yet signed 100 % up is he?

Ya'll mother ******* need to chill!

Agreed but its a whole lot different in the fact that Elche have given us permission to speak to him rather than us talking about some one else's player.

It's probably to do with there's nothing really to elaborate on, it's seems hard enough let alone saying the wrong thing to piss off his agents or third parties.

At the end of the day he's probably at best going to be an average midfielder. Theres a reason he's costing so little and has played at such lowly clubs. He's what we need in terms of style but lets not put too much pressure on him. I dread to think what people would be like if it were star names we're negotiating for.

Yeah because good players never come cheap and always play for big clubs...

• Like 1

Yeah because good players never come cheap and always play for big clubs...

Don't worry about it I was mostly kidding but the way people are panicking you'd think we were waiting on Yaya Toure or something. As a rule you have to pay to get good players.

Cleverly will probably end up at somewhere like Hull do really well and leave us feelilng like we missed the boat.

Average would still be an improvement at this moment in time to be honest.

• Like 2

from the man who suggested Tom Cleverly :crylaugh:

• Like 1

Â