Football Manager 2015

hogso

Is it just me, or is that Miles bloke a bit of a clearing in the woods? Once in a blue moon, something will happen (like the 3 minute hatrick) and he will post 'bug' on twitter. Yet everybody I speak to has these issues regularly in game - such as the three subs and an injury rule - but he is so dismissive it's ridiculous and comes across as an arrogant rocket polisher.

Is it just me, or is that Miles bloke a bit of a clearing in the woods? Once in a blue moon, something will happen (like the 3 minute hatrick) and he will post 'bug' on twitter. Yet everybody I speak to has these issues regularly in game - such as the three subs and an injury rule - but he is so dismissive it's ridiculous and comes across as an arrogant rocket polisher.

Not just me then, haha. I sent him a screen shots from last years and this years FM of a multiple pentalty shootouts at silly scored like 44-43. I just asked is this something that could be sorted for the next one. He **** blocked me with no reply. Madness.

He is so arrogant, isn't he? The answer to everything is 'it must be your training', they won't admit to any faults with the game and refuse to confirm blatantly obvious errors. A three minute Hatrick has happened once in hundreds of games, but it happens much more in game. His favourite is saying bug for a game in real life where the team with less shots wins, whereas it's a regular thing in game. This will be the last FM I buy.

Not just me then, haha. I sent him a screen shots from last years and this years FM of a multiple pentalty shootouts at silly scored like 44-43. I just asked is this something that could be sorted for the next one. He **** blocked me with no reply. Madness.

He threatened me with court action when i gave him a bit of cheek...needless to say i apologised like a baby lol. Love you Miles :D

im achievement so started a game as PSG, got moaned at for not making superstar signings 1st season (signed quintero, balanta, tielemans, boye and koval) pissed the league, ibrahimovic missed 3 months but won top scorer and goal of the season (1 of the achievements i didnt have) got a transfer kitty of £161m for season 2! bought pogba, martial, laporte and riccardo rodriguez, had my director of football do the contracts and martial is on about £90k a week the other 3 all on £200k a week

need to do the longevity ones, the manager of the year 10 times etc

Not sure where else to post this but it's FM related and didn't want to start a new thread...

Does anyone know where I can get a Steam Key for FM10 or earlier? Can't seem to find it anywhere...

I'm in 2042 in my FM14 save, it keeps coming up with a 'dangerously low on memory' message when I try and load up the game, despite me having 8GB RAM..

Is my save ****? :( I can load a previous one but if it will keep doing this eventually what's the point?

Having bought FM15 for around a tenner I have had chance to play the game properly for the first time.

I'm still getting used to things and have lost my first two league games as Villa unfortunately - although I did beat Peterborough 3-1 in the cup!

Can anyone recommend some good websites/resources for tutorial stuff? Could do with some help on transfers/scouting.

Â