Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

A lot of bad blood between those nations, I wouldn't read into it too much as dodgy as it may seem on the surface.

The Koreans are still a bit bitter about hundreds of years of invasions and suppression.

Yep. Fairly understandable really.

1.5m was a typo apparently and probably more like twice that. Still great business if it comes off.

Very strange feeling to attach happiness and Villa in my brain...been a while.

I just know that this will build and after some OK pre season performances I'll be uber optimistic by the time the season starts.

Can't wait for the soul crushing 3-0 loss in my first home game of the season!!

• Like 1

I don't really understand why Swansea seem so hell bent on being rid of him. If we had had a player of that quality out on loan last season and we didn't try to make amends upon his return I would be tearing my hair out.

The price is due to the contract length remaining, still seems like a bargain and I am too surprised nobody else appears to be in.

Proven quality. Exactly what we need. He has a glorious first touch and a wide range of passing, not "spectacular" but he grafts for the team too. My pal compared him to Arteta, I think that was a good shout.

Would be really happy with this.

My fear is other clubs will hijack this deal especially if the fee is £1.5m.

Likewise. He should be on the radar for Newcastle and Southampton for example. Though I think we underestimate the draw having two European cup winners on the management team can have. If we can pay the money, there's no reason why we can't compete with the rest of the bottom half.

Fingers crossed.

Very surprised byt this and i hope it isnt hijacked by someone else, everytime i saw him last season i thought he was brilliant. He even tore us an a new one aswell if i recall?

Anything in this IncogAVFC on twitter btw? I steer clear of ITK of any kind usually but he did mention Ki a few days ago before i saw anyone else mention him.

Edited by Cliffy Biro