Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

and hes never played as a DM. in Korean national team, very defensive minded and hardworking midfielder is always selected as ki's midfield partner because of ki's lack of defensive attribute.

• Like 2

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201407150100164770010562&servicedate=20140714

C2 Global, His agent, says they were not recieved any contact from Villa.

Thank you, up to you. Now I don't have to spend all day looking for updates on this transfer.

Typical, don't know much about him but just the fact that Villa fans were getting excited was indicative to me that it was bound to end in disappointment.

With Sylla now a confirmed departure, I'd be surprised if another midfielder doesn't come in. Whilst not necessarily a starter, Sylla would've been on the bench, or getting some game time.

Not saying that it would be Ki, but at the quoted figures, we'd be mad not to pursue this option.

kendrick have said about ki then i think we have a conversation with Swans...

I think Kendrick was just taking his information from the Telegraph article though.  I would love to sign him but I'm not too hopeful now :(

Both Kendrick and Matt Law have tweeted reports about Ki (albeit a retweet of John Percy's headline in Law's case).

kendrick have said about ki then i think we have a conversation with Swans...

I think Kendrick was just taking his information from the Telegraph article though.  I would love to sign him but I'm not too hopeful now :(

We should be used to this after years of supporting the Villa.

Nursey tweeted about Ki yesterday before the John Percy article. So I guess there is interest from us. 

TBAR also have it on very good authority that Ki was at BMH on Friday... so yeah probably wont happen :lol:

Edited by PieFacE