Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

Would be a really good signing, but would rather us spend on a number 10. I guess that's what Cole was signed for but I can't see him being able to play a full season with his injury record.

• Like 1

hes a goodun.

Impressive signing if true. He might not be good enough for Swansea but we are severely lacking in this department of our squad. With our current financial restrictions. 2-3 million for this fella is a steal.

Whilst I think of all our midfielders he's most similar to Westwood, that second video illustrates that he's also got an extra kick to his game, in that he can drive forward with ball very well.

Should have a really nice midfield coming together, him and Delph could really cut through midfields

Delph and Ki would steady the hand, i think we need a creative player (Cole could be that player but he's arguably past it) to make the cut. 

Edit - not to say he isn't creative, but he isn't a number 10/CAM. 

Edited by tomh621

Why is the music in those videos always so awful?

Because I have the best taste in music in the world and everyone else has awful taste.

Anyway I don't know much about this fella but you guys all seem pleased so that's a good sign.

While I would be very happy with this, we'll still lack a strong physical presence in midfield.

Worked for Germany tonight

Did you see Schweinsteiger….? 6 foot tall and he was a **** beast! Tracking back, making huge tackles, challenging in the air. Also Khedira is a big physical presence, i'd argue - but was injured tonight.

Whilst I think of all our midfielders he's most similar to Westwood, that second video illustrates that he's also got an extra kick to his game, in that he can drive forward with ball very well.

I said last season that he is the player I wished Westwood was.

• Like 2

He would be a really solid signing for us. Quality passer, decent tackler, is over 6 foot and stronger than he looks. Spent some time in Brisbane as a school boy so speaks fluent English.

Seems to have an obsessive fan on the Sunderland boards, so wouldn't be surprised to see them make the jump to VT as well.