Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

Until Trent comes out and says this is not happening i'm going to keep my fingers crossed that it could. Swansea have signed Sigurdsson and Montero so maybe Ki will be on his way.

They are about to sign Dimitri Payet as well!

Edited by Villan4Life

Another relegation battler...will he increase the quality of the midfield, compared to other teams? I saw him have an alright game against Villa, but how is his passing (sideways, backwards, iniesta-style), is he fast, good tackler?

In answer to the above post:  A poor man's Gareth Barry. 

Decent height, but doesn't rely on physicality. Quick feet, good control, a decent passer of the ball but not someone who is necessarily going to play the killer final ball.

Quicker than Barry, but wheras Barry will constantly deliver 7/10 performances and above, KI is inconsistant.

Edited by HolteExile
  • Like 1

Until Trent comes out and says this is not happening i'm going to keep my fingers crossed that it could. Swansea have signed Sigurdsson and Montero so maybe Ki will be on his way.

They are about to sign Dimitri Payet as well!

Not according to the player. Although his latest comments may just be him asking for more money to move.

Garry Monk has stated this day that the Swans still have transfer business to do,there is no news of De Guzman coming back from Villareal,if and when that happens will be the time ki may/could leave,as of this evening he is still very much a Swans player.Payet coming to the Swans is a long shot.Will keep you posted.

Garry Monk has stated this day that the Swans still have transfer business to do,there is no news of De Guzman coming back from Villareal,if and when that happens will be the time ki may/could leave,as of this evening he is still very much a Swans player.Payet coming to the Swans is a long shot.Will keep you posted.

we could be left with Garry Monk all over our face if this doesn't happen

• Like 1

Ki is currently playing for Swansea against Plymouth...

Shit, that means even if we were to buy him, he's now pre-season tied!

We've already won the BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup, so all you glory hunters can relax.

• Like 1

Ki is currently playing for Swansea against Plymouth...

Shit, that means even if we were to buy him, he's now pre-season tied!

We've already won the BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup, so all you glory hunters can relax.

Time to put a new star on the badge.