Robert Snodgrass

Villan4Life

Lambert trying to sign Norwich players.

Haven't heard that one before.

Depends if you believe everything you read.

I do. I'm looking forward to our new owners of Arison, Ellison, Anchutz, Dunkin Donuts, Al Bhattan, Davis and Simpson. We are going to have some real financial clout.

• Like 2

Apparently Hull have had a 6 million pounds bid rejected West Brom and Sunderland are also meant to be interested no mention of Villa. This comes from a reporters based in the North East of England.

Apparently Hull have had a 6 million pounds bid rejected West Brom and Sunderland are also meant to be interested no mention of Villa. This comes from a reporters based in the North East of England.

The thread should be locked anyway, not a chance of us being in for him.

• Like 1

This is what scares me, how much others will spend to improve whilst we wait for a sale.

• Like 1

This is what scares me, how much others will spend to improve whilst we wait for a sale.

Hull spending £6m a pop and 40k a week on guff like Livermore, Snodgrass, one good game a season Long and Jelavic doesn't scare me. They are welcome to them.

Bruce did the same at Sunderland with average trash like Gardner,Cattermole, Turner Bardsley, and they are only just about recovering.

Seems like he's off to Hull for 8 Million pounds that'll be 16 Mill they spent on Snodgrass and Livermore if it goes through. Seems excessive to me.

£16m more than we'll spend. Its worrying to see that a club that we'll be battling against in the relegation zone is able to spend £16m (and will probably spend more) and we have to rely on free transfers.

• Like 1

Seems like he's off to Hull for 8 Million pounds that'll be 16 Mill they spent on Snodgrass and Livermore if it goes through. Seems excessive to me.

£16m more than we'll spend. Its worrying to see that a club that we'll be battling against in the relegation zone is able to spend £16m (and will probably spend more) and we have to rely on free transfers.

We spent £16m on N'Zogbia and Hutton and I am sure other teams said the same at the time.

It is not sustainable for clubs like Hull to be paying out these fees and wages just to sit in midtable, just like it wasn't for ourselves, Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Stoke. We will  be laughing again at potato head  in 3 years when they are slashing their wage bill and signings free transfers themselves.

Swings and roundabouts.

I'd say about 4-5m. Decent signing for Hull in terms of quality but yeah overpriced.

They are in Europe so they do need to baulk up their squad a bit. What happened to Steve Bruce scouting central America which happened at Wigan, he seems to have gone back to mediocre British players recently.

• Like 1