Robert Snodgrass

Villan4Life

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2657391/Robert-Snodgrass-wanted-Aston-Villa-QPR-Hull-West-Ham-Norwichs-6m-valuation-prove-restrictive.html

Aston Villa, QPR, Hull and West Ham are keen on Robert Snodgrass but Norwich want £6million. 

The 26-year-old has a year left on contract but Norwich do not want to lose the Scotland international - hence the valuation.

Short article above but Mail linked us with Snodgrass

It has to be nonsense I agree, We let Alrighton go I assume because we already have N'zog, Tonev and now Grealish, Plus Gabby gets thrown out wide, We might need but can't afford to waste whatever money we do have to spend in trasnfer fees on a 4th.

It is a gamble but we gotta hope that 1 out of those 3 has a great year. Hopefully 1 plus Grealish making wonderful off the bench appearances.

We're not paying transfer fees.

The Norwich chairman would rather stick pins in his eyes than sell to Lambert/Villa.

These are both facts easily identifiable by any journalist.

So they come up with a story that we're keen on Robert Snodgrass. Fantastic. Well done the sleuths of the Daily Mail

• Like 1

It has to be nonsense I agree, We let Alrighton go I assume because we already have N'zog, Tonev and now Grealish, Plus Gabby gets thrown out wide, We might need but can't afford to waste whatever money we do have to spend in trasnfer fees on a 4th.

It is a gamble but we gotta hope that 1 out of those 3 has a great year. Hopefully 1 plus Grealish making wonderful off the bench appearances.[/quote

I just wish people would understand that we let Albrighton go because he wasn't that great......nice guy I'm sure, but regular Premiership performer ? I fear not.........