Roy Keane

TrentVilla

Dear Roy Keane. In language you might understand: It's time to **** stop promoting your precious **** book and **** concentrate on your **** job as **** Assistant Manager of **** Aston **** Villa where, as you may have noticed, there are one or two **** issues to sort out.

Roy Keane's turn to get the blame today I see.

Dear Roy Keane. In language you might understand: It's time to **** stop promoting your precious **** book and **** concentrate on your **** job as **** Assistant Manager of **** Aston **** Villa where, as you may have noticed, there are one or two **** issues to sort out.

**** fuckety **** ****

The reason we have lost to teams who have outspent us year on year, who have players who command £180k a week wages, .who have forwards who cost more than our entire net spend under Lambert is because Roy Keane has been promoting his book in his spare time. Right okay.

Is training supposed to be a 24 a day thing?

Are we going to get every player in or do we just want Roy Keane on the training pitch looking busy?

Is Roy Keane allowed lunch or is that taking away too much time?

Is he allowed, after work to spend time with his family, or friends, or is that not allowed because we have lost a few games?

If Roy skips breakfast and get's on the training pitch 30 minutes later will that make our free transfer and youth team CBs capable of shutting out £30m+ players like Aguero, Lukaku, Costa and Ozil?

I take it you haven't a clue what you are talking about, we have lost a few games, so let's just pick up on something trivial and run with it.

We need someone to blame, we need someone to blame, someone needs to pay.

I am taking bets on who will be to blame tomorrow.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 3

If you watch Everton's 2nd goal closely you can see it actually deflects off a copy of Roy Keane's book just in front of Guzan.

The book was to blame for the first and third goals as well, owing to Cissokho actually reading an amusing anecdote at the time.

I'm not sure he's even doing that much promoting.

It's just that the media are releasing bits of the book day by day to fill column inches.

It's not like keane is giving interviews every 5 minutes and telling us a bit more about it.

Bit like Samson, Needs to grow his beard again so we get our powers back.

I reckon he's shaved it off so that he can grow it again for Movember maybe

It's just that the media are releasing bits of the book day by day to fill column inches.

It's not like keane is giving interviews every 5 minutes and telling us a bit more about it.

https://www.facebook.com/waterstones/posts/10152690780970953

Evening talks with Roy K + Roddy Doyle, RIBA in London on Monday 20th, Lancashire Cricket Club on Tuesday. It was the Tuesday event that got some quotes in the press today.

Dunno, does the squad not do any training on Mondays and Tuesdays? If not, no conflict I suppose but I just want to stop hearing about his stupid book. There is little of any merit or interest in it.

https://www.facebook.com/waterstones/posts/10152690780970953

Evening talks with Roy K + Roddy Doyle, RIBA in London on Monday 20th, Lancashire Cricket Club on Tuesday. It was the Tuesday event that got some quotes in the press today.

Dunno, does the squad not do any training on Mondays and Tuesdays? If not, no conflict I suppose but I just want to stop hearing about his stupid book. There is little of any merit or interest in it.

Does the squad train at 7:30pm, is this a serious question?

No it does not, no squad does I would imagine.

Only teachers work that late.

• Like 2

Interested to learn that Keane works the same hours as the players. Thought managerial staff usually had a few more things to do around the club, but OK if he just bowls in for training then buggers off to his book promotions I guess.

You're quickly losing credibility with shit like this.

I bet he drove at 35 in a 30 once. There's something to moan about

• Like 2

Interested to learn that Keane works the same hours as the players. Thought managerial staff usually had a few more things to do around the club, but OK if he just bowls in for training then buggers off to his book promotions I guess.

I'll bite then...

What would you be expecting him to achieve between the hours of 1pm and 7.30pm?

• Like 1

Since no-one has much idea what his duties actually are at Villa, it's hard to say what expectations we should have. If you wanted to gauge what matters most to Roy Keane, though, I guess you would say (a) the Irish national side; (b ) going to press events and slagging off SAF and most of the people he had ever come into contact with in football.

I'd like it more if it was more apparent that he was focusing on Villa and how our team can get better.

Â