Roy Keane

TrentVilla

well, whether you agree with him or not.

He's his own man judging by the comments he has made.

I actually admire the job Ferguson has done ....but thats kinda just judging football results without paying attention to the football being played.

I know nothing of the detail about Ferguson, but I guess Roy does.

As much as he doesn't care at all, ever, about what anyone else thinks... I think the beard will go soon.

It's getting too much attention and people will ask him about it a lot.

It'll be a way of making people leaving him alone.

It looks **** magnificent in the Football Focus interview.

Just down loaded the interview on Demand.

Just type Roy Kean interview in the search box. Has the interviewer on the back foot several times

On demand? I'm looking on iPlayer and it isn't there.

Yup, Just press the TV guide button on the Sky remote then Roberts your fathers brother.

Is he critical of himself in this book? I've only read a few quotes and it seems like he has a problem of putting things in perspective e.g. not liking being manager of Ipswich because of their blue kit.

Is he critical of himself in this book? I've only read a few quotes and it seems like he has a problem of putting things in perspective e.g. not liking being manager of Ipswich because of their blue kit.

At least we know he will never take the Small Heath job!

• Like 1

Talks a lot old Roy doesn't he? Perhaps pipping down and getting his management career back on track might be a better thing to do, rather than being beard of the month and a newspaper's wet dream.

It's an interview, he's supposed to talk. He's currently employed as an assistant manager. He's allowed to grow a beard. Newspapers print stories they think will interest their readers.

Happy to help ;)

• Like 1

Â