Roy Keane

TrentVilla

this guy has done nothing at the club really... i do doubt his coaching abilities considering our team has gone backwards on the field. Now he wants to go do reality shows and still be in two management roles? If this is true.. he should be sacked. Along with Lambert. Bring in Moyes and his crew and lets start again.

we have? a lot of people on here keep mentioning backwards as if we were challenging for Europe last season

So the only way to go backwards is if you were challenging for Europe before?

this guy has done nothing at the club really... i do doubt his coaching abilities considering our team has gone backwards on the field. Now he wants to go do reality shows and still be in two management roles? If this is true.. he should be sacked. Along with Lambert. Bring in Moyes and his crew and lets start again.

we have? a lot of people on here keep mentioning backwards as if we were challenging for Europe last season

So the only way to go backwards is if you were challenging for Europe before?

That's obviously not his point is it?

He's saying that people are talking as if we've taken some huge backward leap from where we were last season. When in truth we're about as crap as we were then.

Which isn't a defence of the team or Lambert. It's just a counter argument to people saying Keane has had a negative effect.

We were crap last year and have been worse this year.

have we? our defence is clearly better than last season when all fit, rest of the team is practically the same as last season in terms of level

have we? our defence is clearly better than last season when all fit, rest of the team is practically the same as last season in terms of level

Last season we were able to give teams a game (City, Arsenal, Chelsea), maybe its the manager who has got worse.

We gave City a game this year to be fair. That's probably the only game in our run of defeats that I'd say the performance was actually good.

Plus we've beaten Liverpool.

Not saying I'm happy, just not sure your point stands up there.

Amd anyway, getting worse doesn't have to be a drop from 6 to 15, it can be 15-15. There is no margin, getting worse is simply a drop from previous, such as rolling over to teams we beat/gave a game to last year.

Last season we were able to give teams a game (City, Arsenal, Chelsea), maybe its the manager who has got worse.

we were also struggling against the Newcastles and Stokes last season

We gave City a game this year to be fair. That's probably the only game in our run of defeats that I'd say the performance was actually good.

Plus we've beaten Liverpool.

Not saying I'm happy, just not sure your point stands up there.

We were really poor against City - it was mainly down to luck that the score didn't end up at least 5-0.

Liverpool we played well for one half and then defended the entire second half.

Anyway back to Roy Keane - unimpressed so far as I thought he would have given a few of the team a good kick up the backside as they need it. Also he doesn't seem overly committed to us which IMO doesn't look great.

we've swapped 'em for QPR instead

we've swapped 'em for QPR instead

yes the only non top 6 team that we have lost to this season

Â