Roy Keane

TrentVilla

It was a bit of a shit point tbf, you're basically trying to slag ppl for liking a member of our coaching staff but whatever....

No. I'm trying to point out that if he weren't a member of our coaching staff (if he were a member of the coaching staff of another team) then people wouldn't be doing the Chuck Norris shite and so on.

Can't be having positivity about something Villa related now can we?

That's a silly comment.
Your point fails to accept the partisan nature of football fans. For what it is worth, he's not doing anything outrageous, it's quite common for coaching staff to get angry with the fourth official. Especially when the ref is being a plonker. It just so happens that Keane looks murderous when he does it. I think that's the novelty.
  • Like 3

Haha everyone outside tried to guess who the owner of the Golf gti was and no one could imaging a champions league winner and ex united legend be the owner! I love this man!

He probably got fed up of replacing his Aston Martins , after driving every single one into a lake, everytime Mick McCarthy was interviewed on Talksport.

Didnt realise he smashed Lambo in the nuts during the game haha

(Can you add a link please its needed due to copyright - thanks TV)

ROY Keane’s killer ability in delivering a near knock-out blow was as deadly as anything Villa’s strikers could deliver.

But Christian Benteke is on his way back as Paul Lambert was able to take a pop at the detractors who have chipped away at his management for the best part of 12 months.

Keane hurled a water bottle at Paul Lambert during a second half where Newcastle were clearly on top. It caught his manager slap bang in the unmentionables much to the Villa boss’ amusement.

“You try and tell him not to throw a water bottle!” Lambert laughed.

“We were having a laugh about it during the game.”

Villa may not have been able to put behind a horror Villa Park season but the way they matched an enterprising Newcastle side for large parts of an e[ntertaining affair offers huge hope the future.

Keano in crowd with MON at Hull vs Stoke no doubt watching Meyler & Glenn Whelan for future Irish squads

We're also playing Hull next week.

Who said men can't multitask?

• Like 1

Westwood's got himself stuck in more in these 2 games than in his previous 2 seasons here. Keane's definitely having an impact.

I agree with you here, definitely more steel about Westwood, Keane has has a positive impact that is for sure, the guy is a born winner, why wouldn't we want him on the sideline?

Â