Wait where did the turkish league get confirmed? Any more :o?

Here is a link to the list of starheads, basically people with scanned heads

http://www.onpause.org/2014/08/ea-sports-released-full-list-new-player-scans-fifa-15.html

Villa players who are scanned if you don't wanna visit the link

Andreas Weimann,Antonio Luna, Ashley Westwood, Brad Guzan, Christian Benteke, Karim El Ahmadi, Leandro Bacuna, Libor Kozak, Matthew Lowton, Ron Vlaar, Jores Okore

https://twitter.com/easportsfifa/status/497336600876290048

EA's twitter confirmed it today

That's pretty sweet. Seen this all over the web wherever I go, lot of turkish people wanted that league back. It's certainly welcome. I do have to admit that I want more second divisions like for the eredivisie, licensed serie b and so on. It's so sweet for career mode. Basically, I just want more.

I agree. I only really stick to England because we have all 4 divisions.

I heard rumors that the Czech league would be finally included as well. I wish EA would make that happen. The Czech league is not that great, but a couple of teams tend to do well in the Champions and Europa league each season.

I still hate Trabzonspor for knocking us out of Europe.

They are on my shit list along with Deportivo La Coruna and Helsingborgs.

True, but I will always whore myself out for a good claret & blue-wearing foreign team...

Trabzonspor-14-15-Kits.jpg

Wibble.

(See also; Enosis Neon Paralimni and Arsenal de Sarandi's away kit)

124039848_640.jpg

i55db9df742c39e41a89e04bd03fcca31-getty-

The rumos right now is that they are going for more south american leagues right? To be honest I don't really care because a lot of the rumors from fifa seems to be perpetuated into truth sometimes. It's happened so many times, I don't care anymore. I just wait for official stuff.

I just wish that it was easier to make coins in FUT other than trading. When they introduced the world cup, I was very happy because of the 30k prize. To compare that, you'd have to win the gold cup 15 TIMES to just get 30k. It's a joke that it's so difficult to make coins from playing. Even in Div 1, you only get 10k for holding and 15k for winning it. 

The way I see it now is I can either play fifa for days to hopefully get 50k or pay 3-4 pounds. For me since I work full time, I would rather just pay some money instead. I just don't have the time to grind out matches to get practically no coins. 

At the moment, you can get 1 million coins on pc for 1 euro. So if you think the markets for xbox and ps is bad, go see their market. Ibra was going for over 100 million. 

I think it's too easy to make coins really. A week into the game and pretty much everyone has pretty much a best XI from one league or another. I think I'll give 15 a miss, the last few FIFAs have been awful and there's no real suggestions this will be an improvement.

I think it'd be good if they just removed the coins, atleast that way you couldn't sell them. Just one guy on ebay sold 1 listing and made 750k, thats absolutely insane people actually make a living off of it. EA cannot be happy with the millions being earned via their game and they dont see a penny.

Anyway i agree with the 2 above im starting to hate FUT too, it started as a very good idea but now its all EA seem to focus on.

I think it's too easy to make coins really. A week into the game and pretty much everyone has pretty much a best XI from one league or another. I think I'll give 15 a miss, the last few FIFAs have been awful and there's no real suggestions this will be an improvement.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Almost no one has good teams in the beginning of fifa. Every player is so expensive because there are not that many players on the market just yet. Most players have teams with lots of lower rated golds because that's all they could afford.

I have never in my years playing FUT come across people who have amazing teams weeks after the release. 

I had my current team after about a week. I don't play an awful lot either really. Basically Serie A all-stars and have since just bought more Serie A and then a few former stars like Zlatan, Thiago Silva, Cavani, etc.

Easy to make coins? Show us the way please. Without having to go to these third party websites to buy coins or getting lucky with a pack, its impossible to improve your squad by just buying coins

Easy to make coins? Show us the way please. Without having to go to these third party websites to buy coins or getting lucky with a pack, its impossible to improve your squad by just buying coins

Play FUT seasons and win games. You get big amounts for winning leagues and stuff.

I've never spent a penny on the game in terms of buying packs/coins.

It's not difficult to get coins at all on fifa I don't think. Pick a popular prem player that goes for 2-5k, find out what his price is and then search the cheapest buy nows buy any that are at least 500 lower than the usual selling price then list those players for 500-1k more than you bought them, i made a 100k in a week or so doing that on Fifa 12. More money you have the more players you can buy/sell and it keeps bulding up.

That's the simplest way, IMO. The rest is guess work.

I make all my coin playing then buying a lot of popular players when the massive packs come out. I buy cheap during that day and after a few days, the prices go back to normal and I normally double my coin. I repeated this numerous times throughout the year. Never open packs yourself.

Edit: I should also add that I am fairly decent at fifa and I barely make any coin via playing. I have been in Div 1 practically all year and beat it numerous times, but that still does not give me a decent amount of coins. Typically I'd have to beat Div 1 8-10 time just to get a higher rated player for my team like Aguero. Playing the game to get coins is just not viable if your goal is to get the best players. It's practically impossible unless you play thousands of matches. 

Edited by Czechlad

Â