New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I like the other one better to be honest. This looks like another one of those means-testef City Group badges 

I like it as the ring is blue so it will stand out more on a claret shirt compared to a claret ring. There’s another one I like that was posted in here a while ago off Twitter which looked really nice too but I can’t find it. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Don’t get me wrong, i’m not against a round badge but I’d like it to be a bit more modern and interesting than that. 

This is still my favourite round design:

spacer.png

I’m good with that 👍

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

I like it as the ring is blue so it will stand out more on a claret shirt compared to a claret ring. There’s another one I like that was posted in here a while ago off Twitter which looked really nice too but I can’t find it. 

I agree, the badge needs a lot of blue. It's one of the things I love the most about our badge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Don’t get me wrong, i’m not against a round badge but I’d like it to be a bit more modern and interesting than that. 

This is still my favourite round design:

spacer.png

This was by miles my favourite design until the similarities to City group's was pointed out to me. Now it just looks like we're part of their monopoly to me, and I can't unsee it.

13 hours ago, Mic09 said:

What I'd like to see is that this is the badge, but the kit only has the blue circle and the lion. That would look good. 

This can't be the badge though?

1) the new badge hasn't been chosen, there are two options to be put to a vote

2) the lion is facing the wrong way based on all feedback from those who have seen the options

3) ? why would they go through a whole drawn-out process only to tease the new badge at the start of a training vid before any other confirmation or narrative is supplied

• Like 1

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

This can't be the badge though?

1) the new badge hasn't been chosen, there are two options to be put to a vote

2) the lion is facing the wrong way based on all feedback from those who have seen the options

3) ? why would they go through a whole drawn-out process only to tease the new badge at the start of a training vid before any other confirmation or narrative is supplied

I also hate that **** font, looks like something used for a basic header in MS Word. Surely we can do better.