$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Only saying what I got told mate, not trying to act big or anything.it's a forum and people want to hear stuff so just passing it on that's all

Pretty sure they don't want to hear something along the lines of "I know something but ain't telling"

Maybe they do, I'll let everyone else decide.

I fear for the club next season if nothing changes.

Seem to concede 3+ goals in most games now, players just don't look good enough. Manager (who isn't that good) not sure on his future. 

If the club get this wrong over the summer we are going down I am sure of it, we are barely scraping to stay up as it is.

Desperately need wholesale changes at the club

• Like 1

Passing on what?

What does this word "passing" mean?

'Definition; to kick a ball as hard as possible, as far as possible and with an aimless trajectory'

OT?

• Like 2

If villa were sold,  don't you think something would have been leaked out by now?

From the club? No. There are already talks that it's happened with media in the US saying it's a done deal which suggests at the very least that the buyer is American but who it is besides that is unknown. Things are slowly starting to trickle out but it won't be from Aston Villa or the buyer until it is ready to be disclosed formally. 

Your just making up that it's in the US media. It is not

Passing on what?

What does this word "passing" mean?

'Definition; to kick a ball as hard as possible, as far as possible and with an aimless trajectory'

OT?

Right...I really should know that, ive seen enough of it.