$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I reckon the statement will say something like that the club are in talks with several consortiums and talks are at a very early stage but that the club is planning for next season as normal and Lerner is fully committed should nothing come from the talks.

That's what I think

Look I was told Ellison has bought it, not hiding anything.just ignore it if you don't like it but to slag me off is stupid.it's a forum and I passed on what I was told and been berated for it.

• Like 2

Look I was told Ellison has bought it, not hiding anything.just ignore it if you don't like it but to slag me off is stupid.it's a forum and I passed on what I was told and been berated for it.

You're right it is uncalled for.

I hope your info is correct mate.

• Like 2

Told by who though? Why would they know when no-one else seems to have a sniff of what's going on?

I hope I'm right too mate or else I'll look a prick

You'll only look like a prick if you made it up yourself. If your mate told you then all you are doing is passing on the information and whether its right or wrong you've got nothing to worry about!

• Like 1

• Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert on his future, with an announcement from owner Randy Lerner due next week: "What is going to happen next week will happen. It's a great club and it shouldn't be where it is. I'm the manager of the club and hope to still be here.

"It's plain to see what we need. If you don't get investment, then it is always hard. It's a massive club and the lads are hurting with the criticism but, as I said to the lads, they should be proud for staying up because it's a hell of an achievement."

Edited by Mendi
  • Like 1

• Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert on his future, with an announcement from owner Randy Lerner due next week: "What is going to happen next week will happen. It's a great club and it shouldn't be where it is. I'm the manager of the club and hope to still be here.

"It's plain to see what we need. If you don't get investment, then it is always hard. It's a massive club and the lads are hurting with the criticism but, as I said to the lads, they should be proud for staying up because it's a hell of an achievement."

Next week!? Why not just release the statement tomorrow? The season is now over, just get it over and done with

Christ just how shit are we these days....

• Like 1

Next week!? Why not just release the statement tomorrow? The season is now over, just get it over and done with

Tomorrow is next week

• Like 3