$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

there seems to be a lot of people being making up stuff that we are sold hoping they've timed it right and they can claim some kudos . Makes me think they all have all sat in their pants in their bedrooms making things up.

Fixed for you.

• Like 1

So this chaps claim is we are sold or at least will be in the next two months but he isn't saying who too.

wow.

Come on.....its been worse ?

[you not taken with this trent ?]

No, to be honest its some of the worst ITK stuff I've seen because other than telling us he is ITK he isn't actually telling us anything. Its nonsense and one of the main reasons I stay away from Twitter, sadly this stuff keeps finding its way on here.

Tbh out of all the twitter ITks I would back up Simon. I've had many a conversation with him via DM. All things that have turned out to be true. He is not one to make up stuff. I hope he is right. I know one thing he wouldn't say it if he didn't think it were true,

Anybody could make that claim, chances are we will be sold by July. It's vague enough to brush off if he's wrong but precise enough to claim itk if he's correct.

Fingers crossed he's credible though....

It has to be BS. He's saying he's "sticking his neck on the line" by saying he'll give acorns £100 if he's wrong. I'm not convinced anyone who is worried about £100 is high enough up the ladder to have intricate knowledge of £200 million business deals

I should imagine our portfolio is out there for anyone with serious moolah to check out? Having a passing 'interest' in us probably says more about billionaires and their obscenely idle wealth than it does about a randomly underacheiving, loss-making football club in good 'ole England.