$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Great, so we have a manager planning for next season when he may not even be here. Why not just close the place down till mid-June, that way they can try and sort a sale out before making promises to a manager who may not be wanted by the new owners. This latest announcement makes me think we are going to be waiting a while to get a new owner. And by announcing Lambert is still in charge it is not going to boost the season ticket sales.

• Like 1

I think PL knows more than he's letting on. If that jet is there because of us, then I imagine it's due diligence and the new owner taking a look around the club and grounds.

If that is true, then PL would know, or he'd have some questions about the random American's looking around his office.

So here's my guess.. He knows and further, he's met the new owners and they've offered him a 1 year contract so they don't have to rush a sale and finding a new manager and expecting the whole club to gel before pre-season.

I'm not ITK.. I haven't got a clue. But that's my guess. Deal is still weeks out, but PL staying on.

Indian links? 

Islamorada billionaire Robert E. Rich Jr. has sold 101 Indian Road — the 42-year-old oceanfront house he inherited on an expansive lot at the northern tip of Palm Beach — for a recorded $14.35 million.

on web page for rich food says they have place in Kidderminster , birmingham the easiest airport?

Even better. He already knows the area, and can keep an eye on his factory in Kiddy while pumping millions into his new team!

Lambert has tried and failed helenius tonev and holt loan awful signings lambert was trying to be clever with young and hungry just didnt work. Also this takeover needs ti happen whilst club is stripped back to basics. Lambert plays awful brand of football and he will get us relegated people must feel the same

Is this another Holt food-based joke?

clapping.gif

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd much rather the club be fumbling about in the dark looking for a new manager if the worst comes to the worst and we're not sold...

Nothing to do with that. It's depressing as it seems a sale isn't close yet.

These things take time BJ; I wouldn't worry too much just yet.

I don't know why it comes as a shock, its clear there's not billionaire's queuing up for our club. And I doubt Randy will sell to anyone just to get it off his hands. Therefore he doesn't want it to be manager less while all this is going on. He sticks with Lambert then hands him onto the next owner when he finds a suitable party to buy the club and lets them deal with it. 

• Like 2

Club have never said a deal is close, they’ve said we’re up for sale.

If people choose to believe stupid internet rumours its their own fault.

if we get sold. If he's around for next season he will relegate us.

1000% true

Bollocks.

If we have the same amount of injuries and sign no more players you might be right.

Edited by VillaForever1970
  • Like 1

why is it depressing.he/the club would say nothing else.any prospective buyer would be better off having lambert in charge next season as it's an easier transition,similar to man city.a sale will take a while and what is the point of getting rid of lambert,there is none.continuity is what is needed now for an easier transition to new owners.for me as someone who used to work for lehman brothers(20 yrs ago,not when they went bust!!),this is a more positive sign.

• Like 1

on web page for rich food says they have place in Kidderminster , birmingham the easiest airport?

I live in Kiddy, give me the address and I'll go and scope it out and see if Bobby Rich is there in his Villa shirt.

Kidderminster (Manufacturing Facility)

Rich Products Limited

Unit 71 Hartlebury Trading Estate

Hartlebury

Kidderminster DY10 4JB

UK

make sure to hide in the bushes hehe

• Like 1

Players of proven quality.

We'll it looks like he's going to be with us at the start of next season anyway but i'll be interested to see how he is going to acquire those players under the circumstances?

It will be interesting.

My guess is Hoolahan is one of them, proven and probably within the current circumstances. Lescott and Barry are out of our league I think with wages.

Anyway this is probably for the summer speculation thread.

• Like 1

Club have never said a deal is close, they’ve said we’re up for sale.

If people choose to believe stupid internet rumours its their own fault.

if we get sold. If he's around for next season he will relegate us.

1000% true

Bollocks.

If we have the same amount of injuries and sign no more players you might be right.

We cant blame injuries they did naff all in jan getting a new centre half in and creative midfielder. Lerner gambled and our luck will run out. We have a poor squad regadless of injuries

Players of proven quality.

We'll it looks like he's going to be with us at the start of next season anyway but i'll be interested to see how he is going to acquire those players under the circumstances?

Whatever happens over the summer it's gonna be an interesting season. It could be a season of pure survival from beginning to end with emphasis on uberhoofball ala Big Sam style.