Missing planes

tonyh29

Well considering it either went one of two ways one leading to the indian ocean where there is nothing and the other leading to kazakhstan its either suicide or hijack 

What happened to the passengers if it were a hijacking with the intent to steal the plane though

Edited by AshVilla

The pilot had a home simulator..... Break his door down run the last sim ...badda bing badda boom that's where the plane is ..................... ....at the bottom of the ocean

Police only now searching his house ........I should offer my detective skills

Why stop at stealing a plane when you can ransom off the hostages as well. I mean, you're already in trouble anyway...

We'll know soon enough, I reckon.

Because if you just want to flog off the plane worth 300m dollars or the cargo - which wasn't scanned - passengers are just in the way. Especially if you want it to look like a plane crash...

As for police searching the pilots house - you'd expect that surely (don't call me Shirley) - if anything just to rule him out.

Why stop at stealing a plane when you can ransom off the hostages as well. I mean, you're already in trouble anyway...

We'll know soon enough, I reckon.

Because if you just want to flog off the plane worth 300m dollars or the cargo - which wasn't scanned - passengers are just in the way. Especially if you want it to look like a plane crash...

As for police searching the pilots house - you'd expect that surely (don't call me Shirley) - if anything just to rule him out.

The guy has his own flight simulator.....

To the bat cave !!!!!

Have become slightly obsessed with reading various forums about this. It's completely mad and about to become one of those things people don't forget if it has been hijacked.

From reading some forums it seems that by going up to 45000 feet it would have been possible to starve passengers of oxygen, thus stopping them using their phones when they realise something was wrong.

Seems that the currently two theories are plane being stolen for the cargo or just the plane itself with it in either Somali (pirates change tact) or even worse...some speculating it has reached Iran.

yeah same ..keep finding myself on sky news web page every 5 mins to see if there is any update

Hijacking or what ever I can't see that any of the crew and passengers are still alive , ransom and we'd have heard by now wouldn't we ?

They can see a car license plate from space but can't find out where this plane is. Mental.

No they can't. Not unless they have made light bend through 90 degrees.

Why have they made it so transponders are possible to be switched off? Surely they should be on at all times and the only time they can fail is if the whole plane blows up, no?

• Like 1

Why have they made it so transponders are possible to be switched off? Surely they should be on at all times and the only time they can fail is if the whole plane blows up, no?

Apparently it's because everything on a plane needs to be able to be turned off. If part of the electrical system malfunctions, then rather than risk it blowing up and effecting the rest of the plane, they can just turn it off.

This is apparently the captains Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/zaharie.shah.3 - some 'interesting' translations coming from it.....

"Politics of fear.. This is what it’s boiled down to… Questioning the qualification of the individuals who dare to standup. (Anuar or Hadi .) These are our only hope to restore democracy. 50 years in power by a single party (coalition) does not say much about democracy in the country. If these leaders willing to stand in the line of fire the least we could do is support them. They might not be perceived to be the best candidate but sacrifice is necessary to achieve the goal of free democracy. When you renovate a house you have to suffer all the consequences. From dust, to the contractor that run off with the money, Aliens workers keeping an eyes on your family. WHY DO YOU RISK THAT? Because at the end after all the loss of extra ringgit for overprice items the contractor billed you and you elude the alien predators from robbing your house and harming your family you know it will be worthwhile."

Might be bollocks, though.

Â