Missing planes

tonyh29

If the cockpit was rushed and the plane crashed, you'd think one of these terrorist groups would have claimed responsibility. But not a peep. The area where people speculate it may have crashed is well travelled by freighters...but nothing...if the plane was in a nosedive, then maybe the entirety of the thing went straight underwater and whatever scraps remaining on the surface are just too minuscule to have been detected yet. Strange case.

The plane could glide down into the sea and simply sink much like the plane that landed on the Hudson river. In this case though people could have got out and would be found dead or alive floating in the sea with life jackets on. Could a complete malfunction of the electrics have stopped the pilots from making a mayday in this case?

My guess is a hijacking and the plane has been flown under radar to somewhere remote and we are due an imminent ransom demand.

The plane could glide down into the sea and simply sink much like the plane that landed on the Hudson river. In this case though people could have got out and would be found dead or alive floating in the sea with life jackets on. 

Doesn't bear thinking about. I'd rather the swifter end than the thrill of surviving a plane crash and then floating in the sea for days anticipating rescue under the threat of imminent dehydration and nasty sea creatures.

The plane could glide down into the sea and simply sink much like the plane that landed on the Hudson river. In this case though people could have got out and would be found dead or alive floating in the sea with life jackets on. Could a complete malfunction of the electrics have stopped the pilots from making a mayday in this case?

My guess is a hijacking and the plane has been flown under radar to somewhere remote and we are due an imminent ransom demand.

Landing an aircraft with wing mounted engines on water from a glide,  so presumably out of fuel, would likely result in a crash situation similar to the Ethiopian incident in the Comores a few years ago.

The Hudson landing of a similarly configured aircraft was nothing short of miraculous.

• Like 2

Landing an aircraft with wing mounted engines on water from a glide, so presumably out of fuel, would likely result in a crash situation similar to the Ethiopian incident in the Comores a few years ago.

The Hudson landing of a similarly configured aircraft was nothing short of miraculous.

Wasn't the Ethiopian plane landed by hijackers and Hudson by a trained pilot though ?

It is pointing more towards someone taking control of the plane though .... And this someone seems to know exactly what they were doing i.e transponder turned off , following waypoints etc

Landing an aircraft with wing mounted engines on water from a glide, so presumably out of fuel, would likely result in a crash situation similar to the Ethiopian incident in the Comores a few years ago.

Wasn't the Ethiopian plane landed by hijackers and Hudson by a trained pilot though ?

It is pointing more towards someone taking control of the plane though .... And this someone seems to know exactly what they were doing i.e transponder turned off , following waypoints etc

The Ethiopian plane was hijacked, but it was the crew who attempted and made the landing.

• Like 1

The Ethiopian plane was hijacked, but it was the crew who attempted and made the landing.

Must have had a French pilot :)

This was the flight where lots of passengers drowned as they inflated their life jackets inside the plane and got trapped inside as it filled up , wasn't it ?

Must have had a French pilot :)

This was the flight where lots of passengers drowned as they inflated their life jackets inside the plane and got trapped inside as it filled up , wasn't it ?

Yep, that's the one.

Always listen to the safety briefing, it might save your life!

They are now saying it might have flown another 5 hours after. They can see a car license plate from space but can't find out where this plane is. Mental.

If it went on back over land someone must have sent a text or something. Some of the phones ring out too, seem strange.

Must have been a black smoke monster.

What do we know of the 5 Chinese nationals who checked in but didn't board the flight ?

Tbh I think that's fairly common on flights and not sinister as it sounds

I assume by some freak incident there is somehow very little debris on the water service an it's at the bottom of the ocean with the black box **** up.if it had been blown up in the air then surely the debris would have been found for miles

Â