Missing planes

tonyh29

And one here that it was flown to Diego Garcia. 

not even the Americans would be daft enough to kidnap a plan full of Chinese  in order to get to persons of interest

if they were found out China would probably launch a strike or 2 on US mainland and with some justification and backing from the rest of the world 

whatever it is can't be state sponsored

Edit : and as that report then claims that a plane didn't hit the pentagon on 11/9 and the US made it disappear I think we can safely file this one under "B" for Barking and Bonkers

Edited by tonyh29

It could absolutely be state sponsored, I just don't believe it sponsored by the United States.

def not the US   , but I still can't really see it ... what state is going to pick a fight with China ?  

It could be US govt work if there's some complicating factor that requires the passengers to be held while they waterboard the main suspects.

and then they say Sorry China , here's you people back no harm done

not a chance it's the US  , even their arrogance on the world stage  wouldn't go that far

It could absolutely be state sponsored, I just don't believe it sponsored by the United States.

def not the US   , but I still can't really see it ... what state is going to pick a fight with China ?  

Who knows. You wouldn't think a state would want to pick a fight with us and the US in the late 80's but then came Lockerbie.

It could be US govt work if there's some complicating factor that requires the passengers to be held while they waterboard the main suspects.

You're using very prejudicial terminology.  I think you'll find "aquatherapy" more suitable, without the negative overtones.

• Like 1

And one here that it was flown to Diego Garcia. 

not even the Americans would be daft enough to kidnap a plan full of Chinese  in order to get to persons of interest

if they were found out China would probably launch a strike or 2 on US mainland and with some justification and backing from the rest of the world 

whatever it is can't be state sponsored

Edit : and as that report then claims that a plane didn't hit the pentagon on 11/9 and the US made it disappear I think we can safely file this one under "B" for Barking and Bonkers

Craig Murray is interesting on this.  Basically says that while sinking in the sea is the likeliest outcome, if it did land safely somewhere it couldn't have done so without the active involvement of a state.

Who knows. You wouldn't think a state would want to pick a fight with us and the US in the late 80's but then came Lockerbie.

true enough  ... same with 11/9 when Saudi state sponsored terrorism resulted in Afghanistan and Iraq being invaded ;)

(  didn't Lockerbie ultimately result  in air strikes that killed Gaddafi's son amongst others  , and eventually make him realise it was a fight he didn't need or want ?)

Most of China's neighbors resent their ascension and their bully tactics in the region. But enough to try something as foolish as sabotaging a plane full of citizens? Can't see it.

That's been my bet since Friday. Points against terrorism and towards piracy by the pilot for some kind of valuable cargo or state action.

One presumes the £16mil worth of bullion and diamonds being transferred on this plane by Malaysia to China might just be valuable enough?

Apparently it is a regular occurrence, transferring gold and diamonds this way , on this flight, between the two nations.

That's been my bet since Friday. Points against terrorism and towards piracy by the pilot for some kind of valuable cargo or state action.

One presumes the £16mil worth of bullion and diamonds being transferred on this plane by Malaysia to China might just be valuable enough?

Apparently it is a regular occurrence, transferring gold and diamonds this way , on this flight, between the two nations.

Bloody hell, I hadn't seen that where is that reported?

Even so, 16 million doesn't really seem that much compared to the cost of the plane. Also small change compared to what it would cost to pay off the necessary people to get the job done. Then there's the hassle of dealing with around 238 innocent and unwilling participants.

Bloody hell, I hadn't seen that where is that reported?

I heard it on either 5 live or radio 4 today

Â