Missing planes

tonyh29

I very much doubt that the plane was hijacked then managed to fly undetected avoiding the radar's of Vietnam China Taiwan India e.t.c

Unless it was detected as a rogue aircraft and air defence systems/fighters were tracking it hence the shot down by accident theory

I also heard another theory about cockpit depressurization where the flight crew activated the autopilot and set it for the nearest land mass hence the U-turn but the oxygen masks may have malfunctioned leading them to pass out and die with the plane continuing on a set course for the next 4 - 7 hours slowly descending and crashing however yet again how did no other country pick it up on radar if this was the case

Another bizarre theory is that at the time there were 15 - 20 people on board from an american electronics warfare company and that the plane was hijacked with the intent for them to be taken to a country nearby as their knowledge would prove invaluable to those governments out there that dislike America tbh the Alien abduction theory sounds more credible

Edited by AshVilla

Of course, to hijack an aircraft you need access to the flight deck, which isn't easy.

if you sit in row 1 quite often on the flight I see the trolley dolly enter the  keypad number for the door  ..sometime they shield it as they enter it but usually by about the 3rd or 4th visit they forget

Yep, that's usually when you get the random mid flight seatbelt sign light up isn't it, and everybody assumes it's incoming turbulence? But actually it's just cabin crew entering the flight deck so they don't want people seeing the code and/or rushing them while the door is open.

I'd like the plane to land where it was always scheduled to land, but exactly a week later (is it a week already?) with everybody on board oblivious to the extra time that's passed.

• Like 1

I'd like the plane to land where it was always scheduled to land, but exactly a week later (is it a week already?) with everybody on board oblivious to the extra time that's passed.

and when it lands everyone at the airport should wear ape /monkey costumes to really freak them out

I'd like there to be some gravitational surge, which brings the moon hurtling towards earth and then picking up the pull from the sun again, just missing the earth by 6 foot, just catching me on the back of the head, That would be a cool way to go

and when it lands everyone at the airport should wear ape /monkey costumes to really freak them out

With a model of the statue of Liberty lying on it's side

• Like 1

I'd like there to be some gravitational surge, which brings the moon hurtling towards earth and then picking up the pull from the sun again, just missing the earth by 6 foot, just catching me on the back of the head, That would be a cool way to go

I've already foreseen my death ... I basically become the lone survivor of a plane crash on an Island inhabited solely by beautiful women ( so not France)

and eventually after 27 years I die having been shagged to death

What was the line Spock used in "the undiscovered country" ...when you eliminate all of the facts what's left must be the truth or some shit like that

Sooo... you're saying a cloaked Bird Of Prey shot it out of the sky?

What was the line Spock used in "the undiscovered country" ...when you eliminate all of the facts what's left must be the truth or some shit like that

Sooo... you're saying a cloaked Bird Of Prey shot it out of the sky?

my logic is sound 

• Like 1

Being in a plane crash would be well shit wouldn't it.

I was in an Air France crash once.

But that was the bus taking us from the terminal to the aircraft, which hit a wall!

that's about par for course with Air Frog's safety record

Â